The Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment under the Government of India is inviting the students belonging to SC and OBC to get a new free coaching scheme. Under this SC OBC Free Coaching scheme, around Rs 3000 will be provided to the local students and Rs 6000 will be provided to the students who belong to other cities. Also, Rs 2000 will be provided as an allowance so that the candidates can stay in the city till the end of the course. This is meant to be a good opportunity for all the candidates who want to get a good education but cannot because of the financial difficulties. This will also help them set differences apart which occurred due to the pandemic or from any other situation in their family.
- The main objective of the Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC is to help candidates get the education that they deserve.
- Many students are not able to get proper education because of financial incapability. These students cannot afford the coaching and academic fees.
- Thus, the Government of India has launched a scheme to help ambitious students in their studies. They should not lag behind because of the shortage of money that they have in their homes.
|Name||SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme|
|Launched by||Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment|
|Beneficiaries||SC, OBC students|
|Benefit||Providing free coaching with a stipend|
|Official Website||Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC|
The applicant must fulfill these eligibility criteria to apply for the Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC:-
- The students will be selected by the coaching institution on the basis of their academic result.
- Only the candidates from SC and OBC can apply for the scheme
- The annual family income of the candidate must not exceed Rs 8,00,000.
- One student can enroll under the scheme only once.
- Students can take coaching for preliminary and main examinations only twice.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Online Registration
To apply for the coaching scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
Step 1: Go to the official website for the scheme.
Step 2: A web page will be displayed on your screen with three options.
Step 3: Click on the option called guidelines. You are advised to read them carefully.
Step 4: After reading the guidelines, click on the option called Register.
Step 5: The application form will be displayed on your screen. Enter all of the details
- Father Name
- Mobile No
- Email ID
- Date Of Birth
- Education Qualification Details
Step 6: Click on Next and upload all of the documents
Step 7: Click on submit. You are now registered for the scheme.
Course For SC OBC Coaching
The students can take Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC for the following courses-
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and the various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
- Group A and B examinations conducted by the State Public Service Commissions
- Officers Grade examinations conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs)
- Premier Entrance Examinations for admission in Engineering such as IIT-JEE and AIEEE, Medical like AIPMT, Professional courses like Management (eg. CAT) and Law (eg. CLAT) and any other such disciplines decided by the Ministry.
- Eligibility tests/examinations like SAT, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL.
The implementation procedure for the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme will be undertaken by the following authorities of government:-
- Central Government
- State Governments
- UT Administrations
- Autonomous Bodies under Central/ State Governments
- Universities (both Central and State) including the Deemed Universities and Private Universities recognized by concerned authority
- Registered private institutions/NGOs.
Allowance In SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
The following allowance will be provided to all of the beneficiaries who have been admitted to the scheme-
- Local students- 3000 rupees monthly.
- Outstation students- 6000 rupees monthly.
- Physically disabled students having more than 40% disability- 2000 rupees monthly as a special allowance.
We hope this article on SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme was informative and helpful to you. You can also read these articles for more information.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme- FAQs
The main objective of the Free Coaching Scheme for SC and OBC students is to help candidates get the education that they deserve.
The annual family income of the candidate must not exceed Rs 8,00,000.
Yes, you can get enrolled in the scheme if you are preparing for these courses.
Students can take coaching for preliminary and main examinations only twice.
Physically disabled students having more than 40% disability are 2000 rupees monthly as a special allowance.