RRB NTPC CBT 2 Mock Test: Know how to Attempt the Official Mock Test here
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is a major employer in India. Recently, it has released the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Date 2022 on 12 April 2022. The official date of RRB NTPC 2022 CBT 2 examination is 9th and 10th May 2022. This exam will be conducted to recruit 35,281 (Revised) vacancies for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). Some of the popular posts under NTPC are Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, and more. Candidates who have qualified for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam can take a mock test with their user ID and password. In this article, we will give away major details related to the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Mock Test.
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Date is 9th and 10th May 2022.
- Only the candidates who have qualified for the NTPC CBT 2 exam can attempt the mock test.
- Candidates need to have their user ID and password to attempt the mock test.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job Role||NTPC ( Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Exam Dates||CBT 2- 9 and 10 May 2022|
|Total Vacancy||35,281 (Increased)|
|Qualification for RRB NTPC||12th (+2 Stage) / Any Graduates|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years / 18 to 33 Years|
|Selection for RRB NTPC||CBT-1, CBT-2, Skill Test, Document Verification, Medical Test|
How to Attempt the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Official Mock Test?
The official Mock Test has been released officially by the Railway Recruitment Board. Therefore, every candidate who will be taking the CBT 2 exam is advised to attempt this. Here are the steps using which you can easily attempt the Official Mock Test.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board.
Step 2: Click on the link to login for RRB NTPC Recruitment.
Step 3: Login by using the Roll no/Registration ID and Password to access the test.
Step 4: You will find the Mock Test.
Step 5: Click on the link and fill in the captcha code, if required.
Step 6: Start with the test. Make sure your environment is calm and your internet is fast to take the test.
Benefits of Attempting the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Mock Test
Here are some Benefits of Solving RRB NTPC CBT 2 official mock test:
- While solving the official mock test, you will get the weightage of various topics. In this way, you can give more time to the subject that has higher weightage during the selective study.
- This will also affect your revision as you have a thorough idea of the weightage of various topics. Therefore the revision will become easier.
- Your confidence level will increase as you solve the questions, gain knowledge of the type of the question and ultimately analyze them for your preparation.
- You can analyze the topics to get an idea of where you are lagging behind and thus get more time to revise those topics hence strengthening your preparation level.
- If you solve the official mock test, your accuracy level of answering the questions in a shorter span of time will increase.
We hope you found this article on CBT 2 Mock Test informative and helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us with any doubts. You can read more articles at our website for free.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Mock Test FAQs
The RRB NTPC CBT 2 official mock test will benefit candidates in a variety of ways because they will be able to practice a variety of questions. They can also improve their speed and analyze the topics to get an idea of where they are lagging behind.
The applicants will go through two Computer Based tests, Computer Based Aptitude Test in English/Hindi, a Skill Test and Document Verification to get selected for this RRB NTPC exam.
The RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam would include questions from Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning and General Awareness.
The RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam will be conducted for 120 marks and the written exam will be conducted for 90 minutes.
Yes, the CBT 2 official mock test is free of cost and is available on the official website of RRB.