RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card – Check Out The Steps To Download Your Call Letter Here!
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will release the notification of the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card on 5th May 2022. Candidates appearing for the exam can check details regarding the exam dates and exam city from the admit card. There are some important documents too that a candidate needs to carry along with the admit card. Read this article carefully to know all the important details regarding the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card and start preparing for the exam.
- The RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam will start on 9th May 2022 & 10th May 2022 (Pay Level 4 & 6).
- The total number of vacancies for the various non-technical posts is 35,281.
- The RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card will be issued on the various regional official websites of RRB (Railway Recruitment Board).
- Know the Steps to Download RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 Regional Wise Admit Card Link
- Information to be Mentioned in the RRB NTPC Admit Card
- Important Documents To Be Carried Along With RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card
- Key Points To Remember for the RRB NTPC Admit Card
Check out the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Analysis.
|Recruiting Body Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Admit Card Release Date||5th May 2022|
|Exam Date||9th May 2022 & 10th May 2022|
Know the Steps to Download RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to release the regional-wise admit card link on 5th May 2022 on its official website. You can download your hall ticket through the following mentioned steps:
Step 1: You have to first go to the regional official website of RRB.
Step 2: Then, you have to log in with all your correct credentials like your name, registration number, roll number, date of birth, etc.
Step 3: Find and click on the link that states RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card.
Step 4: Fill out the necessary details to proceed with the downloading of your admit card.
Step 5: Download your hall ticket and make sure to keep a print copy of it before appearing at the examination center to avoid any inconvenience in the exam.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Regional Wise Admit Card Link
Check out the below table to download the admit card for each region directly:
|Region Name||Admit Card Link|
|Ahmedabad Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Ajmer Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Allahabad Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Bangalore Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Bhopal Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Bhubaneswar Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Bilaspur Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Chandigarh Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Chennai Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Gorakhpur Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Guwahati Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Jammu-Srinagar Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Kolkata Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Malda Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Mumbai Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Muzaffarpur Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Patna Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Ranchi Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Secunderabad Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Siliguri Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
|Trivandrum Region RRB NTPC||Direct Link|
Check out the RRB Group D Exam Dates.
Information to be Mentioned in the RRB NTPC Admit Card
There is some specific and important information that you have to check carefully on your admit card. Any kind of missing information can lead to the rejection of your entry to the examination hall. This information is as follows:
- Your Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Exam Venue
- Time of the exam
- Space for candidate’s signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Guidelines/Instruction of the examination
You can also check out the RRB NTPC Exam 2022 here.
Important Documents To Be Carried Along With RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card
It is mandatory for the students to carry the essential documents along with their admit card at the time of examination. To avoid any inconvenience, make sure to keep all these documents with you:
- Any kind of Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID/Driving License, etc,)
- Recent passport size photograph (minimum carry 2 photographs)
- Copy of the Identity Proof (if required)
Know about the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Help Desk here.
Key Points To Remember for the RRB NTPC Admit Card
There are some important key points that a candidate needs to remember regarding the AP Intermediate Hall Ticket. These points are as follows:
- Candidates have to check all the information mentioned in the admit card carefully. It is mandatory for the candidates to ensure that there is no error in the hall ticket/admit card/call letter.
- The name and date of birth of the applicants should be mentioned on the admit card correctly.
- It is mandatory to take a print copy of your admit card with you to the examination center.
- There should be no forged information mentioned in the hall ticket. It can hamper your entry into the examination hall.
- Candidates have to make sure that they have all the required documents that are mandatory to keep with them at the time of examination.
We hope that this article will have provided you with all the important information regarding the RRB NTPC Admit Card. If you have any queries or doubts related to the admit card of RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam 2022, you can directly connect with us. We will be happy to help you with all your queries and provide you with all the latest and updated information.
The exam will be conducted on 9th May 2022 and 10th May 2022.
The RRB NTPC Admit Card is usually released 4 days before the examination date.
The RRB NTPC CBT 2 Admit Card will be issued from 5th May 2022.
Yes, earlier the exam was expected to be conducted from 15th February 2022 to 19th February 2022. Now, the earlier date is postponed and the exam will be conducted on 9th May May and 10th May 2022.
You can download your admit card from the regional official website of RRB or through the direct link that will be provided in this article.