RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Date – Check Exam Date for CBT-2 here
The Railway Recruitment Board announced the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Date on the 12th of April 2022. CBT-2 will be conducted on the 9th and 10th of May 2022 for Pay Level-4 and Pay Level-6. Candidates should start preparing accordingly. Read this article for more details on RRB NTPC Recruitment.
- 35,281 vacancies were released for various NTPC Graduate and Undergraduate posts.
- CBT-1 was held in 7 phases from December 28 2020 to July 31, 2021.
- RRB NTPC CBT-1 Results were announced between the 30th of March 2022 to April 1, 2022.
- Dates for exams of Pay Level 2, 3, and 5 have not been announced yet.
|RRB NTPC Notification Release Date||28th February 2019|
|Application Start Date||1st March 2019|
|Application End Date||31st March 2019|
|CBT-1 (1st Phase)||28th December to 13th January 2021|
|CBT-1 (2nd Phase)||16th January to 30th January 2021|
|CBT-1 (3rd Phase)||31st January to 12th February 2021|
|CBT-1 (4th Phase)||15th February to 3rd March 2021|
|CBT-1 (5th Phase)||4th March to 27th March 2021|
|CBT-1 (6th Phase)||1st April to 8th April 2021|
|CBT-1 (7th Phase)||23rd July to 31st July 2021|
|CBT-1 (Result)||14th January to 30th March 2022|
|CBT-2 (for Pay Level 4 and Pay Level 6)||9th and 10th of May 2022|
Download Notification for RRB NTPC CBT-2 Exam Date
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
- CBT-1 was conducted for 90 minutes.
- The subjects included were General Awareness, Mathematics, and General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Each question carried one mark. Negative marking of ⅓ marks was done for every wrong answer.
- CBT-2 will be conducted for 120 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes. Negative marking of ⅓ marks will be done for every wrong answer.
RRB NTPC CBT-1 Exam Pattern
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||–|
RRB NTPC CBT-2 Exam Pattern
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||–|
RRB NTPC Typing Skill Test
The typing skill test will be qualifying in nature. This means that the marks obtained in this test will not be considered for the merit list. Candidates will be required to type 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi without any editing tools or spell checker. Typing Skill Test will be conducted for the following posts.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist
- Senior Time Keeper
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Time Keeper
Thank you for reading this article. In case of any queries, kindly reach out to us. You can also read our article on RRB Group D Exam here.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Date FAQs
RRB NTPC CBT-2 shall be conducted on the 9th and 10th of May 2022 for Pay Level-4 and Pay Level-6.
CBT-2 will include 120 questions carrying one mark each. The subjects included were General Awareness, Mathematics, and General Intelligence and Reasoning.
Yes, a negative marking of ⅓ marks was done for every wrong answer.
The results for CBT-1 were announced from 14th January to 30th March 2022.
CBT-2 will be conducted for 90 minutes.