OPSC AAO Admit Card – Know the steps to download
OPSC AAO Admit card : On July 4, 2022, the Odisha Public Service Commission made the admit card for the Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer examination available online. The exam will be administered on July 10th, 2022, in Paper 1 and 2 sessions. The admit card must always be brought to the Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam Center by candidates taking the written exam. Key Highlights include:
- By entering their login information (such as their roll number and date of birth) in the login portal, applicants can download their Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer admit card.
- Candidates who meet all the requirements for the Assistant Agriculture Officer position can access their admit card on the website as of July 4, 2022.
Check OPSC AAO Syllabus 2022 here!
- OPSC AAO Admit card – Highlights
- Steps to download OPSC AAO Admit card
- Points to remember while downloading the OPSC AAO Admit card
- Important details in OPSC AAO Admit card
- Documents required for OPSC AAO Examination
- Key points related to OPSC AAO Admit card
- OPSC AAO Selection Process
- FAQs on OPSC AAO Admit card
OPSC AAO Admit card – Highlights
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO)|
|No. of Vacancies||145|
|Exam Date||10th July 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th July 2022|
|Selection Criteria||Written Test & Interview|
Steps to download OPSC AAO Admit card
To easily download the admit card, follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Visit the OPSC’s official website.
Step 2: On the home page, select the “Exams & Recruitments” tab.
Step 3: Locate and click on the link for the Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer Admit card.
Step 4: In the login portal, enter your Roll Number and birthdate, then press the Submit button.
Step 5: on the computer screen your admit card will be displayed.
Step 6: After that, download or save the hall ticket PDF file for later use.
Points to remember while downloading the OPSC AAO Admit card
For a simple and hassle-free experience, applicants should keep the following in mind when downloading their Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer hall ticket.:
- To download the admit card, make sure you enter the proper login information.
- Use popular browsers like Chrome Browser or Mozilla Firefox and make sure your internet connection is steady to prevent any traffic issues.
- Check all the details on the admit card, then send a copy of it to your email address so you have a backup in case of emergencies.
- Check that the device is connected to the printer adapters and that the ink is of high quality before printing the call letter.
Important details in OPSC AAO Admit card
On the Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer admit card, there will be important information about the candidates listed. It is crucial to confirm that these particulars are accurate and without errors.
- Applicant’s full name.
- Code for the examination center.
- location for the exam center.
- Registration Number.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Year of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Exam Duration
- Reporting Time
- Exam Duration
- Important guidelines for exam
Documents required for OPSC AAO Examination
The Documents required to carry for the OPSC AAO examination are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- 2 passport size photograph
- For photo ID verification documents like (PAN Card, Voter’s Card, Bank Passbook with Photograph, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card)
- A printed copy of OPSC AAO Admit card
All applicants taking the Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer recruitment exam should keep the following things in mind:
- To finish all exam-related formalities as soon as possible, arrive at the exam site 50 minutes before reporting time.
- Make sure you double-check all the information on the Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer admit card.
- Stick to exam centre social distancing procedures and bring your own hand sanitizer bottles into the exam room.
- The printed copy of the enrollment card should be legible and include all the information.
OPSC AAO Selection Process
The OPSC AAO Recruitment 2022 will provide candidates with their first opportunity to sit for an offline exam. Students are ranked in order of honour based on their test results, and those who pass their exams will show up at the designated location and time. The names of those who successfully complete the interview process will be made public online.
FAQs on OPSC AAO Admit card
No, nobody will be permitted inside the exam room without a hard copy of their OPSC admit card.
At the exam site, applicants should refrain from bringing certain items. Their candidacy will be withdrawn if they are discovered in possession of any of the forbidden items. Here is a list of the things:
Books and Study Material
any additional electronic or communication device
On July 4, 2022, the admit card for the Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer is made available.
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture/Horticulture from an accredited university.
The selection process for OPSC AAO Exam is Written examination and then an interview.