PSSSB Clerk Admit Card 2022 Out Soon! The PSSSB Clerk Recruitment is targeted to recruit qualified individuals for the Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board’s Clerk, Clerk (IT), and Clerk (Accounts) positions. The Punjab SSSB is seeking online applications from candidates aged 18 to 37 years old, as well as those who meet the Commission’s educational requirements. The PSSSB Clerk Hall Ticket is one of the most significant documents that every applicant should know as it will allow them to enter the examination hall.
- Make sure you have two copies of your admit card for future use.
- In case of emergency, keep an electronic copy of the Admit Card on hand.
- The image, signature, and any other information on the hall ticket should all be visible.
Steps To Download The PSSSB Clerk Admit Card
Candidates who applied for the PSSSB Clerk Recruitment Exam should be aware of how to obtain their hall ticket. We’ve outlined a step-by-step approach for downloading the PSSSB Clerk Admit Card to make it easier and more convenient.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the PSSSB.
Step 2: On the homepage, search for the notification for the PSSSB Clerk Hall Ticket.
Step 3: Click on the given link
Step 4: Enter your login credentials.
Step 5: Click on the submit button.
Step 6: Review all the details on the hall ticket.
Step 7: Download the admit card as a PDF and take a printout as well to carry in the examination hall.
Things To Remember While Downloading PSSSB Clerk Admit Card
While downloading the Admit Card, candidates should keep a few things in mind. Take a look at the list below.
- Check that your printer is operational and capable of printing. All of your information on the admission card should be visible and legible.
- The internet’s reliability and quality should be high, which will help to alleviate the problem of bad network performance.
- Before signing in, double-check your user credentials, since incorrect entries will prevent you from receiving your admit card.
- Each applicant should examine the relevant details on their admit card as soon as it shows on the screen.
Details Mentioned On The PSSSB Clerk Admit Card
Applicants must double-check that all information on the PSSSB Clerk Hall Ticket 2022 is accurate. Notify the authorities as soon as possible if there are any errors. The admit card contains the following information:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration or Roll Number
- Date Of Birth
- Photograph and Signature
- Exam Duration
- Exam Date
- Name and address of the examination centre
- Guardian’s name
- Instructions for the candidates.
What To Carry To The PSSSB Clerk Examination Centre?
Candidates who do not have their hall ticket and a valid photo ID will be denied entry to the examination hall. Furthermore, applicants are recommended to be well-equipped with health safety basics to avoid health hazards in light of the continuing pandemic crisis.
- A copy of the admit card.
- A sanitiser bottle and a mask
- PAN card, driver’s licence, voter ID, passport, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card with Photograph, Bank Passbook with Photograph – any of the permitted photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired).
Check out the major recruitment details on our page now!
|India Post Circle GDS Recruitment||HPPWD Multi-Task Worker Recruitment||Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment|
|RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment||HP Patwari Recruitment||TSLPRB Police Recruitment|
PSSSB Clerk Admit Card – FAQs
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the PSSSB.
The details mentioned in the admit card are as follows the name, roll number, category, guardian’s name, date of birth and a few other major details.
The selection process includes a written test and a typing test.
If a candidate loses the admit card then he/she is required to contact the official authorities conducting the examination. To be on the safe side, it is advisable for candidates to keep 3-4 printouts of the admit card.
No, candidates have to download the admit card online from the official portal of the PSSSB.