The official announcement for the Executive Trainee position at the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has 225 openings. After meeting the eligibility requirements, interested individuals can apply for the post. From April 13 until April 28, 2022, the online application will be available. Candidates can apply for the NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment by going to the NPCIL’s official website.
Read the article below to know all the details about the NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022.
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|Selection Process||GATE Score, Personal Interview and Medical Evaluation.|
|Application Start Date||13 April 2022|
|Application Last Date||28 April 2022|
|Interview Date||13th to 25th June 2022 (Tentative)|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2022
Candidates can check out the vacancy announcement by the official authorities of the NPCIL for the recruitment of Executive Trainees in the table given below.
Know more about the APPSC TGT Exam details here.
How to Apply for the NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022?
After going through the eligibility criteria set by the NPCIL for the post of Executive Trainee, candidates can proceed to apply for the recruitment process. Follow the instructions given below.
Step 1: Go to the official website of NPCIL.
Step 2: To complete the online application process, all relevant information such as GATE 2020/GATE 2021/GATE 2022 Registration Number as mentioned on the candidate’s GATE Admit Card, qualifying degree details, experience details (if any), percentage of marks, email address and mobile no. (as mentioned while applying for GATE 2020/GATE 2021/GATE 2022, address for correspondence, soft copy of scanned photograph and signature (JPEG) must be entered.
(Photo in JPEG format with a maximum size of 50KB (480 x 640 pixels) and a minimum size of 10KB (minimum 180 x 240 pixels) and a signature in JPEG format with a maximum size of 20KB (maximum 160 x 560 pixels) and a minimum size of 80 x 100 pixels.)
Step 3: The candidate is requested to enter her/his valid and active email address, as all-important communications will be sent to this email address.
Step 4: An activation link is provided to the applicant’s email address when this stage is completed successfully. To register, go to the top/left corner of the web page and click on Apply=>Online Registration.
Step 5: Candidates can log in using their login id and password to apply online when this activation is complete. In this stage, the applicant must put in all of his educational qualifications, work experience, and other information.
Step 6: On entering all the information related to the current stage, the applicant can use “Save and Proceed to Next Step”.
Step 7: If the applicant is confident that all of the information submitted is valid, she or he can submit the application by selecting “Submit Application.” Please keep in mind that after the Applicant submits the Application, she or he will not be able to make any changes to the information provided. An Application Number will be generated when the application is submitted.
Step 8: Only male applicants from the General/EWS/OBC categories are needed to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/-, plus applicable bank charges, using the State Bank Collect link provided on the website after completing the online application.
Step 9: After successfully submitting the application form, take a printout of it. The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending the interview.
Note* The candidate should write down the login id and password since she or he will need them to access the website and check the status of her or his application. The applicant will also receive an email with their application number.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Selection Process 2022
The selection process of the Executive Trainee at the NPCIL will include the following steps set by the official authorities.
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interviews for the positions of Executive Trainee 2022 will be done in the order of merit based on valid GATE 2020, GATE 2021, and GATE 2022 Scores using a 1:12 ratio.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified of the interview date, time, and location through email or SMS. For shortlisted candidates, a call letter to appear for an interview will be made available for download on the website.
- Subject to medical fitness, the final selection will be made based on performance in the Personal Interview. No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection. The qualifying marks for an interview are as follows:
- Unreserved – 70 %
- EWS/SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD – 60 %
- Candidates finally selected for the post applied for will be offered traineeship as per the Policy of the Corporation in vogue. On successful completion of training, the selected candidates will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria set up by the official recruitment authorities to hire suitable candidates for the post of Executive Trainee at the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. The eligibility criteria include age limit and educational qualifications which are given in detail below.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Age Limit (as on 28.04.2022)
Check out the table given below to know about the age limit set by the official authorities of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited for the post of Executive Trainee.
|Category||Upper Age Limit (as on 28/04/2022)||Born on or after|
|PwBD – General/EWS Category||36||28.04.1986|
|PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category||39||28.04.1983|
|PwBD – SC/ST Category||41||28.04.1981|
|Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep 1984)||31||28.04.1991|
|Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers||31||28.04.1991|
- For applicants eligible for age relaxation in more than one category, cumulative age relaxation available is subject to a maximum of 56 years.
- There is no age limit for employees serving in NPCIL who otherwise fulfil the prescribed criteria.
Check out the OSSTET Exam Result here.
Candidates who belong to particular categories have an age relaxation to apply for the post of Executive Trainee at the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. Check out the details given below in the table.
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above)||10 years|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984)||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers||5 years|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Educational Qualification
According to the official notification, here is the educational qualification required for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainees Recruitment.
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5-year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university. ii. Applicants must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Candidates who have done 5 years of integrated course leading to M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply subject to fulfilling other laid down criteria.
- Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during 2022, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%) on or before 30th November 2022.
- Engineering degrees allowed for each discipline are as follows.
|Electrical||Electrical Electrical & Electronics|
|Electronics*||Electronics Electronics & Communication Electronics & TelecommunicationElectronics & Controls Electronics & Instrumentation|
|Instrumentation#||InstrumentationInstrumentation & Controls Instrumentation & Electronics|
Note *Related degree disciplines such as ‘Electrical’, ‘Electronics & Communication’, ‘Electronics and Controls’ are also eligible to apply under Electronics. However, such candidates must qualify on the basis of a valid GATE score in Electronics.
#Candidates with degrees in disciplines ‘Electrical & Electronics’ or ‘Electronics & Instrumentation’ can apply under either of the disciplines (Electrical or Electronics etc). However, such candidates must qualify on the basis of a valid GATE score in the discipline in which they wish to be considered.
Get the major details of the RBI Assistant Exam here.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary
After completion of the selection process, candidates will be on a probation period for one year with a stipend of INR 55,000 along with One time Book Allowance of Rs.18,000/. After successful completion of training, the Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’. Check out the salary detail in the table given below.
|Grade||Pay Level in the Pay Matrix||Pay in the Pay Matrix||Dearness Allowance (DA)|
|Scientific Officer/C||Level 10||INR 56,100||34 % of Pay in the Pay Matrix (as on 01.01.2022)|
In addition to emoluments as above, allowances, incentives & facilities are also available as per extant rules depending on the place of posting.
Hope this article on NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 was helpful. For any doubts, do mention them in the comment.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Candidates can apply for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment on the official website of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
The selection process for the NPCIL Executive Trainee is based on the score of the GATE Examination and personal interview.
A total of 225 vacancies are available for the NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022.
The maximum age limit for the NPCIL Executive Trainee is 41 years old.
Candidates must have given the GATE examination and must be a graduate in any Engineering subject.