KERALA PSC Staff nurse 2021 Out : Get Important Details Here!
- The interested candidates can apply online on the KPSC official website. The Commission shall accept applications till 18.08.2021, Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test .
- Written examination will be conducted for one hour and 15 minutes
- The salary for finally selected candidates shall be : ₹ 39300-83000/
- Probation: Every person appointed to this post shall, from the date on which he/she joins duty, be on probation for a period of Two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
- KERALA PSC Staff nurse 2021
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Salary
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam Date 2021
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Admit Card 2021
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Cut off 2021
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam Answer Key 2021
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Reference books.
- Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Result 2021
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Overview 2021
|Exam Conducting Authority
|Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
|Name of the Post
|Staff Nurse Gr.II – Health Services
|Statewide – Anticipated
|written examination and Document verification
|Method of Appointment
|Final date to submit the online application
|18.08.2021, Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
|Exam Date Eligibility and Time
|To be announced
|Exam Center Location
|Various Districts in Kerala
KERALA PSC Staff nurse 2021
|Number of vacancy
|Statewide – Anticipated
The interested candidates can apply online before 18.08.2021, Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.The candidates are required to follow the steps given below.
Step 1. Candidates visit the Kerala PSC Official Website keralapsc.gov.in
Step 2. Search for the KPSC Staff Nurse Application Link
Step 3. Click on OK button and download the application form
Step 4. Fill the details and attach the required documents
Step 5. Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
Step 6. Pay the application fee through credit card or debit card
Step 7. Check the details carefully which have mentioned in the application form
Step 8.Click on Submit button
Step 7: Save the finally submitted form for future reference.
KERALA PSC Staff nurse 2021 Application fees.
Candidates do not have to pay any application fee to apply for the exam. The candidates do not have to pay any money at any stage, from applying to document verification.
KERALA PSC Staff nurse Selection Process 2021
The selection process involves two rounds i.e. the written test and document verification.
The first stage for the selection process is a written test. This exam will test a candidate’s knowledge in the areas of General Awareness/Knowledge, Current Affairs, General English, Mental Ability and Reasoning and more. The Kerala PSC Staff Nurse recruitment exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
The applicants who secured the minimum required marks in the written exam will be called for document verification. The candidates who pass this round will be recruited and allotted their respective duties. Below are the mentioned certificates that the candidate needs to present in the document verification round.
Required Certificates for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam 2021 Certification Verification
Here is a list of documents which are required to complete as you apply online for the exam. Candidates will also need to produce these documents at the time of document verification.
- Scanned copy or duplicate of the photo
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Educational certificates
- High school mark sheet
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Other qualification certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (for people with disability)
KERALA PSC Staff nurse Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates who wish to apply online for the KPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment need to satisfy the eligibility criteria defined in terms of nationality, age limit, educational qualification, and experience.
The applicant must be an Indian national.
B. KERALAPSCStaff nurse Age Limit
20-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Communities.
Few noteworthy points to follow:
- KS & SSR Part II Rule 10(a)(ii) is applicable for selection to the Staff Nurse Post.
- Applicants asserting similar qualifications should produce relevant Government Orders during verification to prove that the qualification claimed is similar to the prescribed qualification for the post.
- Applicants need to either have SSLC or a degree similar to it. They also need to have experience in General Sick Nursing for a minimum of three years.
KERALA PSC Staff nurseEducational Qualification.
The candidate must fulfill the below criteria to be eligible for the exam:
- The applicant should have passed their 12th/ A Pass in Plus Two/ should have acquired a Pre-Degree in the Course, studying science with Science as subjects/ Should have passed in VHSE (with Science subjects) / Should have acquired VHSE in Domestic Nursing from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- A Pass in B.Sc. in Nursing of a recognized University or a Pass in General Nursing and Midwifery Course from any institution recognized by Government and having not less than 3 years duration.
- Certificate of Registration with Kerala State Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Midwife, for woman candidates and as Nurse for male candidates.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Salary
The selected applicants will receive a salary within the range of ₹ 39300-83000/- They will also be provided with allowances, as applicable to the respective pay scale.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
The Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus will include the following topics:
- General Awareness/Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Kerala Renaissance
- General English
- Quantitative Ability
- Mental Ability and Reasoning
- General Science
- Core subjects
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computers in Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Environmental Hygiene
- First Aid
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Health Education & Communication Skills
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health
- Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing
- Nursing Management
- Personal Hygiene
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The Kerala PSC Staff Nurse written test will comprise different sections as per the syllabus. Each section has been allotted different marks and it contains different weightage.
- The time duration of 75 minutes will be given in this exam.
- The maximum score will be 100.
- The exam will comprise multiple-choice questionnaires only
- For the incorrect answer, there will be a negative marking of 1/3marks.
- The medium of the exam will be only English.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam Date 2021
The exam dates for the written round are yet to be announced. Candidates must check the official website of the Kerala PSC for the exam date notification regularly.
|Tentative Exam Date
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Date 2021
|To be announced
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Admit Card 2021
The Commission releases the admit card tentatively a couple of weeks before the exam. There will be an official notification regarding the release of the admit card. Before downloading the admit card, ensure that you have your registration ID and password handy. Below are the steps to download the Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam admit card 2020 from the official website of Kerala PSC:
- First, one should visit this site of Kerala PSC and login using the credentials https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- Next, one must search for the link of the admit card of Kerala Staff Nurse and click on it.
- Now one must look for a Kerala PSC Staff Nurse E-Admit Card.
- Lastly, one must take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Cut off 2021
The cut off is the minimum marks which a candidate should secure to qualify for the next round. The cut-off marks depend on several factors, such as:
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of vacancy for the post
- Number of applicants
The cut-off marks are different for the various categories and also differ district wise in Kerala. Based on cut off marks of the previous exam and several other factors, the expected cut off marks of the Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam 2021 are as follows:
|Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Expected Cutoff
If you are preparing for the exam then you can download Kerala PSC Staff Nurse previous year paper here!
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam Answer Key 2021
The Commission will release the answer keys of Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam 2021 only after the exam is conducted. Interested candidates can view and download the answer keys of Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam from the official website of the Commission. The candidates can also use the answer key to evaluate the number of correct answers and the total marks. Kerala PSC always uploads the provisional answer keys, revised answer key, and the final answer keys on its website. In order to download the answer key from the official website, one should follow the below steps:
- Log in to the Kerala PSC official website www. Keralapsc.gov.in
- Click on downloads, and then “answer key”
- Click on the ‘Answer Key’ tab present in the navigation panel to the left of your screen. It will expand to give you three options:
- Final Answer Key
- Model Answer Key
- Revised Answer Key
- Select the option for which the Commission recently released a notification. Once you click on the tab, you will reach the page for the answer key.
- Download the answer key in PDF format and estimate your total score.
In case you are viewing the model answer key, the Commission provides you with a link to object to the answer key as well.
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Reference books.
|E. Sreedhara Menon.
|Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand)
|Struggle for Independence
|High school grammar,English Grammar and Composition
|Wren and Martin’s
|Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness for General Competitions
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant)
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
|Vardhan Comprehensive Guide for Nursing Competitive Examinations
|Staff Nurse Recruitment Guide – (Nursing Officer) 2021 Edition. 3.9
|Comprehensive Guide For Nursing Competitive Exam
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Result 2021
Kerala Staff Nurse Exam result will be released on the official website after completion of each step of the recruitment process. Final exam results will be published in the form of a merit list. Those candidates whose names will appear in this merit list will be considered qualified, and the rest will be hence eliminated from the recruitment process. The process to check the result is as follows:
- Open the official website and click on the”Results” from the top panel
- Select the short list, ranked list or any other option you’re looking for.
- A new page will open. Search for Kerala PSC Staff nurse result link.
- It would direct you to a page where you would fill the required details such as your name, admit card number.
- Once you fill in the details, it takes you to the page where you can see your results.
- You can save the PDF copy of your results.
- Take 2-3 copies of the printout of your Kerala PSC Staff nurse result for future reference.