The recruitment notification for the Kerala PSC Medical Officer Result 2022 is not officially out. After the official notification is released the exam date and result will be announced soon and also the date of other stages exam will be announced. The Kerala PSC Medical Officer Result is done in two phases such as written exam and documentation part or verification.
- Each stage of the exam is qualifying in nature and the result is generated on the official website.
- Aspirants are advised to check the exam details and result in the information in the article below.
- Once the written exam is over, after a certain period of time, the dates for the document verification round would be declared for the selected aspirants. All the information would be notified through their official website.
Kerala PSC Medical Officer Result 2022
The date for Kerala PSC Medical Officer written exam would be announced soon. The details of it would be available on their official website. Aspirants can refer to the following table for the result date:
|Kerala PSC Medical Officer 2022 written result date||To be announced soon|
|Kerala PSC Medical Officer 2022 Interview Document verification date||To be announced soon|
How to Check and Download the Kerala PSC Medical Officer Exam Results 2022?
Aspirants should check the official website for any updates regarding the exam results. These are the process to see the result which is beneficial for aspirants who are preparing to crack Kerala Medical Officer Exam 2022
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Click on the Result button on the top section and then under “shortlist” or “ranked list ” and their aspirants find the Kerala PSC Medical Officer result link.
- That page redirects you to a page where aspirants fill in their required details such as aspirants names, admit card numbers.
- After filling in the details, it takes you to the page where aspirants can see their results.
- Aspirants can save a PDF copy of the results.
- Take 2-3 copies of the printout of your Kerala PSC Staff nurse result for future use.
KPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2020
The KPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern in 3 stages written interview and Documentation verification. The written exams are different but aspirants must be qualified for proceeding to the next step of the selection process.
These are the pattern of KPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2020 for the written examination:
- Objective Multiple Choice type question paper
- An aspirant has to go through a General paper and a Specific paper.
- Paper-I (General Paper) and Paper-II (Specific Paper) consist of 200 marks each.
- The time duration for Paper-I is 1 hour and 15 minutes and Paper-II is 2 hours.
- Paper-I consists of questions from the general topic and Paper-II consists of questions from professional or departmental subjects.
- There is a negative marking in the exam.0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
Applicants must have to pass through an objective type of written text to be recruited for the post. The KPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Pattern is given below:
|Paper-I||General Paper||200||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Paper-II||Specific Paper||200||2 hours|
|Total||400||3 hours 30 minutes|
The aspirants who are only able to score more than cut-off marks in the written examination get shortlisted or called for a personal interview. In the personal interview, the candidate is tested for their professional knowledge. Aspirants must prove themselves to show their knowledge and prove that they are the best fit for this post.
The aspirants who are able to crack the personal interview, required to get their documents verified to prove their eligibility for the post. The aspirants who are not able to show all the documents will be rejected. Only those who are able to get their all documents verified will be able to join the post.
How to Calculate Marks for Kerala PSC Medical Officer Exam 2022?
According to the previous official notification, the total time given during the examination is usually 1 hour and 45 minutes. There is a total of 100 questions.
- For Each correct answer, 1 mark will be rewarded.
- Each wrong answer would be penalised with a deduction of one-third of the mark will be deducted.
- Count the total number of all the wrong answers and deduct ⅓ for each of them from the previously counted score.
Necessary Details to be Checked in the Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Result 2022
All the details mentioned in the result must be checked thoroughly. Aspirants must look out for errors or misprints of the details mentioned in the result. The following details should be checked in Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Results 2022.
- The name of the aspirants, roll number, DOB, and other personal details.
- Marks obtained and rank secured
- Cut Off marks
FAQs for Kerala Medical Officer Exam Results 2022
Once the official notification out the official cut-off details and the date would be announced before the results on their official website.
Yes, aspirants can take the printout of their results and it is necessary for the next rounds. Aspirants can also save the PDF document of their results.
Yes, by attempting a mock test aspirant analysis their weak point and strong points and which is beneficial for aspirants.