The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) releases the KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II syllabus 2021 PDF for various posts. Every year the KPSC updates the vacancies notifications which are available for numerous requirements across the state. Interested candidates can apply for these positions and later sit for the exam, which will qualify them for a job. Under Pharmacist Grade-II, a comprehensive list of vacancies is not currently available and selection will be made based on the district’s requirements.
Candidates who apply for the available positions will soon be able to give the KPSC exam, which will confirm a final list of merit. Hence, all applicants must download the KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II syllabus 2021 PDF and exam pattern to be able to prepare for the exam efficiently. The final selection is based on a single-stage process, the details for which have been mentioned here.
Read below to get details on the KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II exam pattern and KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II syllabus 2021.
KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II Syllabus 2021
The selection process that is followed for the post of a Pharmacist is a two-step process involving these:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Find the details of every stage given below.
KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II Written Exam Syllabus
The written examination conducted by KPSC for Pharmacist Grade-II consists of one paper, It being a general knowledge paper and a specific paper. All aspiring applicants should download the KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II syllabus 2021 PDF, and prepare in an efficient for these exams. The detailed syllabus for the paper is given below.
|Paper – I||General KnowledgeSpecialized subjects related to pharmacy such as (Pharmacology, pharmaceutics, pharmacognosy, etc.)|
Each subject has a specified syllabus, which has been explained in the detail below, so candidates applying in the current year can prepare in accordingly for the upcoming exam.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Topics Relating to Current Events
- General Sciences
- Kerala’s Economy – its strength and weakness & present status
- History of India
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration
- Practical Knowledge
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Kerala
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka
- Also, The role of Science and Technology for the efficient administration of Kerala
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Cooperatives
- Mental Ability
- Social changes and Land Reforms in Kerala after Independence
- Social Sciences
- Indian Society and its Dynamics
Pharmacist specialized Syllabus
- The general level of question may be asked from the specialization of the applicants.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Nutrition, Hygiene, Basic Pharmacology, and Basic Microbiology
- First Aid and Basic Medicine, Disaster Management and Rehabilitation, Disability Management
- Communicable Diseases and National Health Programmes and National Health Policy
- Public Health & Primary Health Care, Job Responsibilities, Records and Reports, Family Welfare, Health Statistics, and Population Education
- Environmental Sanitation and Public Health Problems
- Communication and Health Education
- Fundamentals of Management, Public Health Act, Local Self Government and Project Preparation
- Behavioral Sciences- Sociology, Psychology, and Mental Health
- Non-Communicable Diseases, Biomedical Waste Management, Palliative Care and Geriatric Health
KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II Exam Preparation
Given below are the KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II exam preparation tips that will help you to improve your exam preparation well and will also embrace your practice before the exam is near.
- Go through the entire KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II 2021 official notification for your candidature verification.
- Read the syllabus and the exam pattern carefully for avoiding any confusion later.
- Study from the referred books which are best for the exam preparation.
- Try solving the previous years’ papers to know the exam pattern and types of questions asked.
- Make sure to revise Current Affairs and keep yourself up to date with latest trend.
KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II Exam Books
Books will help the KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II aspirants to get knowledge about the exam pattern and type of questions asked. Following are the best books referred for the KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II exam 2021. All the books are referred below subject-wise along with the author/publisher’s name.
|Subject||Book Name||Author/ Publisher|
|General Knowledge||General Knowledge 2021||Manohar Pandey/ Arihant|
|Previous year question||Govt.Pharmacist Exam previous year Questions MCQ Book||P.V.THORAT|
KPSC Pharmacist Grade-II Syllabus & Exam Pattern FAQs
Stage 1 will consist of an online test and an objective-type test. Candidates can find a detailed exam pattern in the article.
Stage 1 will be conducted for 100 questions.
After qualifying stage 1, the commission will prepare a ranked list of qualified aspirants.
Candidates need to stay updated with current happenings. Also, follow the preparation tips which are given in the given articles.
Candidates need to carry printed admit cards and photos and documents for entrance verification.