Kerala PSC Medical Officer Exam 2023: Check out Eligibility, Selection Process & More
Every year Kerala PSC declares the number of posts for the state of Kerala. The aspirants have a good opportunity to take part in government jobs in the state of Kerala. We are providing the Kerala PSC Upcoming Exam Dates & Schedule of this post. Interested Candidates who want to fill the form the recruitment of the state of Kerala must check the details or updated news and notification regarding the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023 in the below section. All the necessary information is mentioned below.
Check out Happy New Year Speech here!
|Name||Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of recruitment||Medical Officer/Asst. Insurance Medical Officer|
|Salary||₹ 55200 – 115300/-|
|Number of Vacancies(expected)||02|
- Eligibility for Kerala PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Selection Process of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023:
- Steps to apply for the Kerala PSC 2023 Recruitment
- Kerala PSC Medical Officer 2023 Exam Pattern
- Kerala PSC Medical Officer Admit Card:
- Kerala PSC Medical Officer 2023 Answer Key:
- How to check Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023 Result?
- Kerala PSC Medical Officer Exam 2023 FAQs
Eligibility for Kerala PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
Those candidates who are Applying for the recruitment must have known the eligibility criteria of the recruitment. So aspirants must have to check the eligibility criteria before registering for this recruitment. Here we have released some basic eligibility.
- Completed MBBS.
- Knowledge of any of the State Languages
- Candidates must not be not more than 45 years of age to apply for the recruitment.
- Here is also the age relaxation for the reserved Applicant according to the norms of the Kerala state.
|ST/SC or S.E.B.C||5 years|
|Women (unreserved category)||5 years|
|Women ( belonging to reserved category)||10 years|
|Ex-serviceman (E.C.O/S.S.C.O)||03 years|
NOTE- They must have Kerala Domicile.
Selection Process of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023:
The selection will be regulated in one step.
- Written Exam
- A written exam checks the knowledge of the candidate & MCQ questions will be asked in the exam paper. Candidates are selected for the interview before qualifying for this round. The name will be displayed in the merit list.
Steps to apply for the Kerala PSC 2023 Recruitment
The applicant must have to apply online through the official site.
- Candidates must have access to the official portal of Kerala PSC.
- check the registration link & open the link.
- Candidate has to fill the information of the form like Name, educational detail, phone no., address, email, etc. & upload the photo, documents & sign.
- After filling, submit the application fee.
- After submitting the final form then take the print out / download the form.
Kerala PSC Medical Officer 2023 Exam Pattern
- Question will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
- Duration – 3 hrs 30 mins
- Total marks contain -400
- It will be divided into 2 parts – A & B
- Part A (200 marks)
- Part B (200 marks)
Kerala PSC Medical Officer Admit Card:
- The admit card will be generated through online mode only.
- Admit Card will be sent to the Applicant by post.
- The candidates also download the answer key form the official site of Kerala PSC.
- For the Interview Test the commission will issue an isolated Admit Card.
Kerala PSC Medical Officer 2023 Answer Key:
- After finishing the exam, applicants can check the answer key on the official website of Kerala PSC.
- The candidate can also download the answer key from the official website of Kerala PSC.
How to check Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023 Result?
- On the official site, the result will be released.
- Candidates must need to declare the official site of Kerala PSC.
- On the homepage, the candidate will click the link of the result then-candidate the link.
- To declare the result candidate must have to fill in some important things which are mentioned in the candidate form or Admit card.
- After that the result will be declared.
- The candidate must have taken the hard copy of the result after downloading the result.
Kerala PSC Medical Officer Exam 2023 FAQs
There is no application fee for Kerala medical officer exam.
The age limit for the general category is 18 to 42 years
The pay scale could be from ₹ 55200 to 115300/-.
It will be notified on the official website of Kerala PSC.
There are three stages i.e. online test, interview and document verification.