Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Cut-Off – Check steps and factors!
The Kerala Public Service Commission conducts the exam for food safety officers. The notification of the Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Cut-Off will be released by the commission after the exam is held. Applicants are advised to check the KPSC site regularly for updates.
- The exam is conducted in two phases. Applicants need to secure the cut-off marks of each level to get selected for the next round.
- Each category has different cut-offs. Candidates must aim to score higher to prevent rejection.
- Cut-off varies each year depending on the number of applicants and the difficulty level of the paper.
Steps to Check Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Cut-Off Marks 2022
The KPSC Food Safety Officer cut-off marks will be released soon after the exam. Applicants must follow the steps to check the KPSC Food Safety Officer Exam cut-off.
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Step 2: Select the Food Safety Officer notification from the Kerala PSC Recruitment.
Step 3: Click on the link to download the cut-off PDF.
Step 4: Tap on the ‘cut-off’ option from the ‘Download’ menu.
A PDF with answer keys for the exam will appear.
Factors Affecting KPSC Food Safety Officer Cut-Off Marks 2022
Each year the Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer cut-off marks vary depending on certain factors.
- The total number of candidates applying for the post is the first driving factor.
- The number of vacancies made available by the commission
- The difficulty level of the exam
Cut-off varies for different categories of applicants. It is calculated based on:
- The number of seats vacated in that particular category.
Steps to Calculate Kerala PSC FSO Cut-Off Marks
Candidates can calculate the tentative KPSC FSO cut-off 2022 Exam and match it with their tentative score. Applicants can check the previous year’s cut-off to get an idea of the range of the minimum marks required to qualify. The tentative score can be calculated by checking with the answer key made available by the commission after the exam.
- Candidates need to check the total number of questions correctly marked.
- Must deduct one-third of the total marks of the particular question, if wrongly marked.
- The final tentative score will be calculated by adding one mark for each correctly marked question and by subtracting 0.33 for each wrongly marked answer.
The candidate can now compare the tentative final score with the previous year’s cut-off to get a rough idea.
KPSC FSO Expected Cut-off Marks 2022
Kerala PSC Food Safety varies in the range of 45 to 50 for the unreserved category. Applicants can expect the written exam cut-off to be around 50 for the 100 marks paper.
PSC Food Safety Officer Kerala Cut-Off FAQs
Candidates can download the answer key of the exam from the official website of Kerala PSC. https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/.
The full mark of the Food Safety Exam paper is 100.
Candidates in the age group of 18 to 36 can apply for the post. Reserved category applicants can check the official relaxation notification.
PSC results of the Food Safety officer Exam is posted on the official site of the commission. The cut-off is released a few weeks after the exam.
The KPSC cut-off is calculated based on the number of appeared applicants, vacancies, and the difficulty level of the exam.