Check out the correct Frontiers of India Quiz Answers (MyGov Quiz) here!
Frontiers of India Quiz Answers: With the Prime Minister’s vision, we hope to highlight the importance of connecting young people to India’s borders and exposing them to its history, traditions, art forms, culture, and food.
We are offering a fully sponsored trip to a group of people aged 18-40 to answer a few questions from the Frontiers of India Quiz.
The winners will be entered into a lucky draw by the Ministry of Culture, with 15 participants selected to go on a sponsored trip to Turtuk (Leh) this month. The price includes transportation from Delhi, lodging, food, and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the culture and vibe of that belt.
Continue reading this article to get the Frontiers of India MyGov Quiz Answers.
Frontiers of India Quiz Answers- Overview
Below is given the Frontiers of India Quiz Answers Overview 2022:
|Quiz Name||Frontiers of India Quiz|
|Mode of language||English|
|Start date||1st October 2022|
|End Date||8th October 2022|
|Number of questions asked||5|
|Time allotted||60 seconds|
|Quiz link portal||quiz.mygov.in|
Frontiers of India Quiz Answers
Check out all the Frontiers of India MyGov Quiz Answers to prepare yourself for the Frontiers of India Quiz:
Which border village of Himachal Pradesh is famous for its high quality apple from its highly fertile mountain soil?
- Chamling, Himachal Pradesh
- Badsara, Himachal Pradesh
- Chitkul, Himachal Pradesh
- Chango, Himachal Pradesh
Ans: Chitkul, Himachal Pradesh
Which border village’s main festival is named as Lanchhut?
- Kaho, Arunachal Pradesh
- Sunauli, Uttar Pradesh
- Mawlynnong, Meghalaya
- Majuli, Assam
Ans: Kaho, Arunachal Pradesh
Which border village is the commercial hub for India?
- Moreh, Manipur
- Diskit Village, Ladakh
- Landour, Uttarakhand
- Malana, Himachal Pradesh
Ans: Moreh, Manipur
As per mythology, which village is said to be crossed by Pandavas during their finally journey to heaven?
- Ziro Valley, Arunachal Pradesh
- Khimsar, Rajasthan
- Mana, Uttarakhand
- Poovar, Kerala
Ans: Mana, Uttarakhand
Which Indian border village is on the conjunction of three main streams, the Bindu Khola, Dudh Pokhri and Jaldhaka?
- Bindu, West Bengal
- Gokarna village, Karnataka
- Wagah, Punjab
- Poovar, Kerala
Ans: Bindu, West Bengal
Frontiers of India Quiz Answers: Terms and Conditions
The Frontiers of India Quiz terms and conditions are listed below. To avoid discrepancies, candidates are asked to read the following Frontiers of India Quiz terms and conditions:
- The Jury would be the ultimate decision-making body for the lucky draw’s final selection.
- Any applicant may be nominated by the Jury.
- The jury members must maintain strict confidentiality regarding the meetings’ deliberations.
- All jury meetings will be held in New Delhi, and the jury’s decision will be final and binding; no appeals or correspondence regarding their decision will be entertained.
- The deadline for participation is October 8, 2022, and the Ministry reserves the right to reject any participation received after that date.
- An Applicant may also be disqualified for three years if any of the information provided by the Applicant is found to be incorrect, incorrect, or false in any way.
- The Applicant’s information will be treated as confidential and will only be used to determine their eligibility.
- The Ministry of Culture may request clarification on the submitted documents.
- Grievances will be addressed by the Secretary, Ministry of Culture, Government of India, whose decision will be final and binding. All Indian citizens are welcome to participate.
Hope you have found this article on MyGov Frontiers of India Quiz Answers 2022 helpful.