Best Karnataka TET Books for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET)
Karnataka TET books: The Karnataka state government organises the KARTET exam to select candidates for primary and upper primary teacher positions. We are all aware that the best way to study for any competitive exam is with books. As a result, choosing good books is critical. Though, finding the appropriate books to begin preparation can be challenging for candidates. In order to assist KARTET aspirants, we have compiled a list of useful books in the following article.
- Knowing the best books for KARTET preparation allows candidates to prepare from a single book rather than juggling multiple books.
- Here, we’re going to recommend some of the top books for the Karnataka TET preparation process, covering topics like child development and pedagogy, mathematics, environmental studies, social studies, and language.
Find out more about the Karnataka TET Exam Date right here.
Subject-Wise Best KAR TET Books
Knowing the best books for a particular subject greatly aids a candidate’s preparation by avoiding unnecessary study material and only studying from the best. The best Karnataka TET Books are listed below.
Best Books for Child Development and Pedagogy
Some books for the Child Development and Pedagogy section are listed below.
|Psychology Of Child Development||S. Bhattacharya|
|Essentials Of Educational Psychology||S.K.Mangal , Dandapani , J.C.Agarwal|
|Child Development & Pedagogy Books||Pearson & Wiley Books|
Know how to download your Karnataka TET Hall Ticket over here!
Best Books for Mathematics
Some books for the Mathematics section are listed below.
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Magical Book on Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
Best Books for Environmental Studies
Some books for the Environmental Studies section are listed below
|NCERT Books on EVS||NCERT|
|Environmental Studies||Kiran Publication|
Check out the Karnataka TET Cut Off for prior Years information here.
Best Books for Social Studies
Some suggested books for the Social Studies section are listed below.
|History, Geography, Economics and Social Science Books of NCERT||NCERT|
|Social Studies Books||Pearson|
Read in detail the Karnataka TET Eligibility Criteria here to know your eligibility.
Best Books for Language
Some books for the Language section are listed below.
|NCERT Language Books||NCERT|
|English Grammar||Wren and Martin|
Additional Study Material
Candidates can supplement their KAR TET preparation by solving previous year question papers from other TET Exams such as CHTET, HTET, UPTET, MPTET, JTET, BTET, CHTET, RTET, UKTET etc. in addition to the KAR TET books mentioned above.
Preparation Tips for KARTET Exam 2022
When preparing for a competitive exam such as KARTET, it is critical to have a solid study plan. The best Karnataka TET books have already been shared above to assist you in your preparation. Aside from that, here are some preparation tips to consider:
- First and foremost, thoroughly familiarise yourself with the KARTET syllabus and exam pattern.
- After that, make a study plan that takes into account your weak and strong points and allocates time to each subject accordingly.
- Group study is very useful for passing any written examination, so we recommend that you form a study group and study together as it will help you to know how to solve approach a particular question with various ways.
- It is critical to take short breaks between studies to keep your mind fresh.
- Furthermore, you must be consistent in your preparation and try to solve KARTET previous year papers; this will allow you to improve your knowledge as well as your time accuracy.
I hope this article has been helpful in learning about the best Karnataka TET books for KAR TET exam preparation. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section and we will get back to you. Good luck with your examination.
KAR TET Books: FAQs
First and foremost, review the KARTET exam syllabus and exam. Following that, plan your preparation strategy, and consult the best books for KARTET exam preparation listed above.
The recommended KAR TET books for this section are listed above.
The Karnataka TET books suggested for this section are listed above in this article.
There is no such limit on the number of tries. You may retake the exam as many times as you like as long as you are fulfilling the eligibility requirements.
As per the Official KARTET notification 2022, there is no age limit for candidates.