OPSC AAO Eligibility Criteria – Age limit, Nationality and Educational qualifications
OPSC AAO Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility requirements for Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officers for the year 2022 have been released by the Odisha Public Service Commission. The applicant should thoroughly examine the Odisha AAO Eligibility criteria before applying for the position to become familiar with the position’s requirements. This year, the OPSC is accepting online forms for 123 positions. On January 28, 2022, the online application period for the position of Assistant Agriculture Officer opened. The application period for these positions ended on February 28, 2022.
- The candidate must be 21 years of age as of January 1, 2021 in order to be eligible, according to the Assistant Agriculture Officer Eligibility Criteria. On the other hand, applicants from the reserved categories in Odhisha would receive accommodations.
- The Assistant Agriculture Hall Ticket can only be downloaded from the official website by candidates whose applications have already been approved by the commission.
- You must first fulfil the requirements for the position of Assistant Agriculture Officer. A candidate will not be taken into consideration for the position if they do not meet the requirements.
Check the details of OPSC AAO Admit Card here!
- OPSC AAO Exam 2022 – Highlights
- OPSC AAO Eligibility Criteria
- OPSC AAO Eligibility Criteria- Key Points
- FAQs on OPSC AAO Eligibility
OPSC AAO Exam 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Exam||OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Agriculture Officer|
|OPSC AAO 2022 Job Location||Odisha|
|OPSC AAO 2022 Vacancy||261|
|OPSC AAO 2022 Exam date status||To be notified soon|
|OPSC AAO Application Mode||Online|
|Application Form Start Date||29th July 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||29th August 2022|
|OPSC AAO Selection Process||Written Test (100 marks)Interview (25 marks)|
OPSC AAO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must carefully read the OPSC AAO eligibility criteria outlined in the notification for the AAO recruitment process 2022 before submitting an application. This section has described the age restriction as well as the particular educational requirement.
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Age eligibility criteria
For general category candidates, the applicants must be at least 21 years old and not older than 38 years as of January 1, 2021. The upper age limit for candidates from the below-listed reserved categories will, however, be relaxed:
|SEBC/ST/SC/ Women||5 years|
|Ex servicemen||5 Years|
|PWD with 40% disability||10 years|
|PWD from SEBC/SC/ST||15 years|
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Eligibility – Educational Qualification
Candidates must fulfil the Assistant Agriculture Officer Qualifications for Education requirements in order to be considered for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer. An accredited university or institute’s bachelor’s degree in agriculture or horticulture is required of applicants. Additionally, candidates must be literate in both reading and writing Odia.
OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Eligibility – Nationality
Candidates for the position of Assistant Agriculture Officer must be citizens of India and possess the necessary documentation.
OPSC AAO Eligibility Criteria- Key Points
Before submitting an application, applicants should bear in mind a few important points regarding the following list of Odisha Public Service Commission eligibility requirements. Few important points that you need to consider:
- When the commission asks for the certificate at any point during the recruiting process, applicants from Odisha who belong to the reserved category are only eligible for the benefits if they do so.
- Candidates must provide all necessary documentation to prove they meet all eligibility requirements, including identification and proof of age, education, and work history.
FAQs on OPSC AAO Eligibility
The minimum and maximum ages are 21 and 38 respectively.
Yes. The OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Eligibility Criteria state that applicants may participate in the recruitment drive up until the age limit is reached.
August 29, 2022, is the deadline for online applications.
There are two stages to the selection process for the Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) position under the Agricultural Department of the Odisha Government, and they are:
Going to the OPSC website will allow candidates to submit their applications online.