Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2022: The Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) is one of the most prestigious exams in the country, held by the Karnataka Government’s Centralised Admission Cell (CAC) to recruit potential candidates for the teacher’s profile. The Karnataka TET exam date will be released soon. As a result, applicants who wish to sit for the Karnataka TET 2022 exam must complete the application process on time.
- The department will publish the KARTET 2022 Admit Card on its official website soon.
- To download their Karnataka TET Admit Card, candidates must enter their “Application Number” and “Date of Birth.”
- On the day of the examination, candidates must bring a hard copy of the KARTET Hall Ticket along with a photo ID and a blue or black ballpoint pen.
Read on to learn how to download the admit card and get all the necessary information about the KARTET Admit Card 2022.
How Can I Download My Karnataka TET Admit Card 2022?
The KARTET hall ticket will be made available via the official website. The following are the steps for downloading the admit card:
Step 1: Go to the KARTET Official Website.
Step 2: Locate and click on the “Generate Admission Ticket of KARTET-2022” link.
Step 3: Fill in the blanks with your application number and date of birth.
Step 4: Fill in the captcha code.
Step 5: After clicking the ‘Download’ button, you will be able to download your Karnataka TET Hall Ticket for the Online Exam.
Step 6: Print your downloaded admit card.
Check out the Karnataka TET Syllabus 2022 here!
Details on the Karnataka TET Hall ticket 2022
Candidates must double-check the information on their KARTET admit card to ensure that everything is correct. In the event of a discrepancy, the candidate should immediately contact the authorities to request corrections. The information on the Karanataka TET admit card must correspond to the information on the application form. Let us go over the list of information on the admit card.
- Candidate’s Roll Number/Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Name & Exam Center Address
- Date of Examination Reporting Time
- General Guidelines
Documents to be Brought to the KARTET 2022 Exam Hall
Candidates must bring their admit card with them to the written examination. Candidates must bring some documents with them in addition to their admit cards. The complete list is provided below.
- Photocopy of the Karnataka TET Admit Card
- Photo Identification Proof (pan card, aadhar card, etc)
- If you are unable to show your identity proof, you must notify the board and bring your 12th standard mark sheet and Provisional/Degree Certificate, etc.
Things Not Allowed in the KARTET Examination Hall
Things Not Allowed in the KARTET Examination Hall. Carrying these items into the hall may result in your candidature status being revoked.
- Any electronic device, including calculators
- Extra pages
- Laptop computers and mobile phones are examples of electronic devices.
- Electronic wrist watches.
- Hefty jewelry
- Anything edible
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2022: Important Information
Here are a few key points to remember about the Karnataka TET Hall ticket 2021 and the exam in general:
- Download your KARTET Admit Card as soon as possible. Do not wait until the last minute.
- Check the information on the admit card twice. Candidates must contact the official authorities for corrections if there is a discrepancy.
- The admit card, as well as a photo ID, must be brought to the examination hall. Candidates will not be permitted to take the examination unless they have an admit card.
- Candidates must arrive at the exam centre 25 minutes before the exam begins and sign the admit card only in front of the invigilator.
- Candidates must carefully read the instructions on the KARTET Admit Card 2021.
- Candidates should keep their admit cards safe until the KARTET results are released.
We hope you found this detailed article on Karnataka TET hall ticket 2022 useful. If you have any questions about the KARTET Admit Card or the exam in general, please leave them in the comments section below. We will respond as soon as possible.
Karnataka TET Admit Card 2022: FAQs
The Karnataka government has assigned the KARTET 2021 exam to the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC).
KARTET 2022 admit card will be available soon, and candidates can download it online from the official website until the exam date.
The minimum qualifying percentage for KARTET consideration is 60%. This certificate is valid for 7 years and can be used to find work as a teacher in Karnataka.
There is no limit to the number of attempts. You can retake the KARTET exam as many times as you want to improve your score.
If there is an error on the KARTET admit card, candidates must contact the official authority for corrections.