ESIC Stenographer Books: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) recruits qualified individuals for the position of stenographer and publishes an official ESIC Stenographer announcement with all of the pertinent information. Aspirants are likely to begin their preparations as soon as the notification is released. Collecting the appropriate study materials and resources is an important part of the preparation process. As a result, we’ve developed a list of expert-recommended ESIC Stenographer Best Books for Preparation to make things easy for you. In this article, we will present section-by-section ESIC Stenographer best books for preparation, which will be updated to reflect the most recent syllabus and will cover each topic in depth, with solved question banks when relevant.
Best Books for Preparation for the Mains Exam Phase I
ESIC Stenographer selection process is the Mains Exam, for which we will recommend the best books covering the latest syllabus, which includes the following subjects:
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part A||English language and comprehension||100||100||70 minutes|
|Part B||Reasoning Ability||50||50||35 minutes|
|Part C||General Awareness||50||50||25 minutes|
|Total||–||200 Questions||200 Marks||2 Hours|
Check the ESIC Stenographer Answer Key Here!
Best Books for English Section
The grammar and comprehension sections of the English section are covered by the following expert-recommended ESIC Stenographer Best Books for Preparation:
|Proficiency in Reading Comprehension||Arihant|
|Corrective English||A.K. Singh|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|Objective General English||S.P. Bakshi|
|English Grammar and Composition||Wren and Martin|
Know how to check and download ESIC Stenographer Result here!
Best Books for Reasoning Ability Section
The following are the expert-recommended ESIC Stenographer Best Books for Preparing for the Reasoning Section:
|A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal||B.S. Sijwalii, Indu Sijwal/Arihant|
|Magical Book On Quicker Maths||M.Tyra|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K. Pandey|
Best Books for General Awareness Section
The following are the expert-recommended ESIC Stenographer Best Books for preparing for the General Awareness Section:
|Lucent’s General Knowledge||R. P. Suman|
|Indian Year Book English/Hindi||Publication Division|
|General Knowledge 2021||Manohar Pandey|
Get details of the ESIC Stenographer Cut Offs here
Other Important Resources for Preparing for the ESIC Stenographer Exam 2022
Candidates can supplement their preparation with a variety of different resources in addition to the appropriate study materials. Keep the following in mind:
- Candidates can use online notes, preparation suggestions, previous years’ exams, and ESIC Stenographer Previous year papers as some of the other significant resources to aid in their test preparation.
- Candidates can view expert assessments from prior years on YouTube, which will aid them in understanding the pattern of questions answered in the exam.
- Candidates can obtain e-books from a variety of online sites, allowing them to study whenever and wherever they want.
- Attempting ESIC UDC Mock exams will also assist students in self-evaluation for the exam.
You should also take a look at the ESIC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria here.
ESIC Stenographer 2022 Preparation Strategy
To pass the ESIC Stenographer Exam, you’ll need a solid preparation strategy. So, here are some considerations for candidates as they plan their preparation strategy:
- Even before beginning their preparation, candidates should familiarize themselves with the ESIC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Candidates must create a realistic study schedule for the month, day, or week.
- Candidates must not overwork themselves and must take frequent rests.
- Candidates must come up with a revision strategy and revise the topics at least once a week.
- Candidates should set aside time to complete practice sets, test series, and previous year’s papers, among other things.
- Finally, candidates must maintain their optimism and persevere in their endeavors.
Click here to know about ESIC stenographer Salary & Job profile
ESIC Stenographer Books FAQs 2022
For ESIC Stenographer Exam preparation, there are a number of excellent books on the market. This page contains the most highly suggested ones.
You can look up Arihant’s Proficiency in Reading Comprehension, A.K. Singh’s Corrective English, and Norman Lewis’ Word Power Made Easy.
To choose the finest ESIC Stenographer books for preparation, make sure they are up to date, follow the syllabus, and provide example question papers with answers.
Candidates must be comprehensive with the ESIC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern for preparation, they must build a study schedule, they must not overwhelm themselves and regularly take breaks, they must allocate time to solve practice sets, test series, previous years’ exams, and so on.
To pass this exam, you must study several themes from Reasoning, General Knowledge, and English.