Driving Licence New Rules 2022 In India- Apply for Licence Online @parivahan.gov.in
Driving Licence New Rules 2022 In India: Are you delaying your driving licence because just the thought of waiting in the queue for it is exhausting? In that case, there is good news. You will not need to visit the Regional Transportation Office (RTO) to get a licence. With the new licence rules in India, the process of applying online and document verification can be done online with the official website of parivahan.gov.in
New Driving Licence Rule In India
The Driving Licence New Rules 2022 In India will effect from 1st July. These will apply to the two and four-wheeler drivers. Additionally, there are some changes in the rules for the private driving centres in India. All of these are listed below.
- The documentation for the driving license will be done in an online mode. Simply visit the parivahan..gov.in website and get the process completed
- A person who is certified by a Private Training centre need not to take a driving test at the RTO
- All the training centres operated by the Government will be terminated. However, the Private centres will operate
- The validity for Private Driving Centre will be 5 years. After that, renewal of the licence will be required
- One acre of land is necessary for Private Training centres. For four-wheelers, 2 acres of land is necessary
- All Private Driving Training Centres must have a testing track
- The trainers at these centres must have at least a high school degree or a diploma
- Basic knowledge of IT and biometric systems are necessary for the trainers
- People who want to apply for a licence for a light vehicle must get 29 hours of training. This training should have at least 2 sections that include Practical and Theory
- The theory section should be of 8 hours while the practical should be of 21 hours
- People who want to apply for a licence for a heavy motor vehicle must get 38 hours of training. The theory section should be opf 8 hours and the practical of 31 hours
|Chess Olympiad 2022||Importance of National Unity Essay||Essay on Anti Tobacco Day|
|Essay on Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj||Chess Olympiad Indian Team||AP Traffic e-Challan|
Types of Driving Licence 2022
Check the new type of licence given below.
|MC 50CC||Bike with 55cc engine or less capacity|
|MC EX50CC||Vehicle with gear and 50CC or more capacity: Car and Bike|
|MCWOG/FVG||Bike with any engine capacity but without gears: Scooter or Moped|
|M / CYCL.WG||All Bike with and without gear|
|LMV-NT||Vehicle for transport use|
|HMV||Heavy Motor Vehicles|
|HGMV||Heavy Goods Motor Vehicle|
|MGV||Medium Goods Vehicle|
|Trailer||Heavy Trailer License|
|LMV||Bike, Van, Jeep, and Taxi|
|HPMV / HTV||Heavy Transport motor vehicle or Heavy Transport Vehicle|
This is all for this article. We hope this was resourceful. In case of any doubts, feel free to reach out us. Tell in the comments what you think about the Driving Licence New Rules 2022 In India.
Driving Licence New Rules 2022 In India FAQs
One of the new driving licence rule in India is that for documentation, you will not need to visit the RTO. All of that can be done online.
The new licence rules in India will come into effect from 1st July 2022.
The Private training centres will be the only driving centres. They will have a validity of 5 years.
The new licence rules are for two and four-wheelers.
To apply for a new driving licence, and for other licence-related services, visit parivahan.gov.in