Current Affairs 12 May 2022 – Stay Updated with Latest News Here!
Current Affairs 12 May 2022! Current Affairs play an essential role in any competitive exam due to their high weightage. Candidates are typically tested for their knowledge of the latest developments and static General Knowledge. It is a scoring section in most competitive exams, however, candidates fail to give as much importance and time to prepare for it. So, if you want to ace this section with flying colors, it is crucial that you have an effective preparation strategy. The only effective preparation tip for Current Affairs and General Knowledge section is to be consistent with reading newspapers, articles, and journals, or simply keeping a watch on this face for daily news updates!
So without further ado, let’s get started with today’s set of news!
- Current Affairs 12 May 2022 – Check the Top 5 Trending News Here!
- Narayan Rane, MSME Minister Launches 2nd Phase of MSME RuPAY Credit Card
- RailTel Launches PM-WANI based Access to its WiFi at 100 Railway Stations
- Launch of AIM-prime by NITI Aayog, A Playbook to Support Academicians to Launch Deep-Tech Enterprises
- Mumbai Gets India’s First EV Charging Station Powered by Food Waste
- The First Asian Country, South Korea, Joins in NATO Cyber Defence Group
- Key Takeaways
You can Check out Current Affairs on 11th May 2022 Here!
Current Affairs 12 May 2022 – Check the Top 5 Trending News Here!
In this section, you will find the latest and top 5 trending current affairs news on 12 May 2022, along with the key points for each news that you must take note of –
Narayan Rane, MSME Minister Launches 2nd Phase of MSME RuPAY Credit Card
- Narayan Rane has launched the 2nd phase of MSME RuPAY Credit Card with four banks, viz Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bank of Baroda, SBM Bank (India), and HDFC Bank.
- The card is expected to simplify the payment mechanism for the MSME to meet their business-related operational expenses.
- The card offers several benefits like any time digital payments, an interest-free period of up to 50 days, and will carry interest rates similar to that of loans.
RailTel Launches PM-WANI based Access to its WiFi at 100 Railway Stations
- Rail Tel, A mini Ratna PSU under the Ministry of Railways launched the Prime Minister Wi-Fi Access Network Interface Scheme
- It was launched by Puneet Chawla, the Chairman, and MD of RailTel.
- It is expected to provide free Wi-Fi across 100 stations spread across 22 states.
Launch of AIM-prime by NITI Aayog, A Playbook to Support Academicians to Launch Deep-Tech Enterprises
- Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and NITI Aayog (National Insitute for Transforming India) has launched the AIM-PRIME Playbook.
- The Playbook is a practical guide to science-based entrepreneurship, at an event which was organized at the Dr. Ambedkar International Center, New Delhi
- The Playbook aims to be a comprehensive resource for academic researchers and incubators who are involved in developing science-based enterprises.
Mumbai Gets India’s First EV Charging Station Powered by Food Waste
- The inauguration of India’s first EV Charging station which is powered by Bio-gas was done in Mumbai.
- The plant will be used to power street electricity lights and also charge electric vehicles.
- It was inaugurated by Maharashtra Environment Minister Aaditya Udhav Thackeray.
The First Asian Country, South Korea, Joins in NATO Cyber Defence Group
- South Korea is the first Asian Country to join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization Cooperative Cyber Defence Center for Excellence (NATO CCDCOE)
- NATO CCDCOE has a total of 32 countries as its members.
- Finland wins the Cyber Defence Exercise Lockshield 2022.
We hope that the information provided in this article on trending Current Affairs 12 May 2022 has been insightful. If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to connect with us. Good luck with your preparations!
Check out the other relevant topics from the given table:
|International Red Cross Day||List of new Cabinet Ministers of India|
|Rivers Names A to Z in India||Famous Monuments of North India|