Current Affairs 10 May 2022:Current Affairs play a vital role in any competitive exam as they have a high weightage in the exam. Several questions are asked in the examination about current affairs as well as static awareness. Thus, it is necessary for the candidates to be updated with all the recent updates or trending news. It will help the applicants to attempt questions from the current affairs section and get desired marks in the examination. To help you prepare for the competitive exams, in this article, we are going to provide you with all recent updates and Current Affairs 10 May 2022. So, without getting late, read this article completely and get the updates on recent trending news and all the important current affair news 10 May 2022.
Check Current Affairs 9 May 2022 here.
Current Affairs 10 May 2022 – Top 5 Trending News!
Check out all the top 5 trending current affair news 10 May 2022, from the below-mentioned points. You will get updates on the recent news.
John Lee Becomes the Next Leader of Hong Kong
- John Lee Ka-Chiu, a former security chief, has recently been elected as Hong Kong’s next leader.
- The Chinese Government wants to tighten its grip on the city. For this purpose, this move is taken by the government.
- John Lee replaced Carrie Lam after the city’s chief executive election was held. John Lee will start his five-year term as the city’s chief executive, from 1st July 2022.
In UAE T20 League, Adani Group Acquires Franchise
- In UAE T20 League, Adani Sportsline which is a part of the Adani Group has acquired the rights to own and operate a franchise.
- The UAE T20 League, licensed by the Emirates Cricket Board, will be an annual event that will feature 6 teams competing in a 34-match event.
- In UAE T20 League, Lancer Capital, GMR Group, Capri Global, and Reliance Industries Limited have acquired a team each.
Check IPL Leaderboard 2022 here.
Abhinav Deshwal Won Gold Medal in Men’s 10m Air Pistol in the 24th Deaflympics
- At the ongoing 24th Deaflympics in Caxias do Sul, Brazil, Abhinav Deshwal has won the second gold medal for India in Men’s 10m Air Pistol shooting.
- Abhinav was tied with silver-winning Ukrainian Oleksii Lazebnyk before winning gold in the shooting.
- At the 24th Deaflympics, India has now 4 medals in the shooting competition.
Check out the other trending topics from the below table:
|International Red Cross Day||List of new Cabinet Ministers of India|
|Rivers Names A to Z in India||Famous Monuments of North India|
|Famous Monuments of South India||Famous Monuments of Eastern India|
To Increase Capacity, the Indian Navy Plans To Purchase the GISAT-2 Satellite
- This fiscal year as part of its modernization, the Indian Navy is planning to purchase the GISAT-2 (Geo Imaging Satellite-2) satellite.
- The GISAT-2, if operational, is likely to improve the navy’s operating capabilities in the Indian Ocean region, which is geopolitically and strategically crucial, especially given China’s growing influence.
- According to recent information from the Ministry of Defence, the Geo Imaging Satellite-2 is one of 21 planned procurements, including several long-term buys.
Loan EMIs are Likely To Go Up As HDFC Bank Hikes MCLR Across all Tenors
- With the effect from May 7, 2022, HDFC Bank has increased its MCLR (Marginal Cost Based Lending Rate) by 25 basis points (bps) on all tenors of loans.
- According to the website of the bank, the overnight MCLR stands at 7.15% compared to 6.9% earlier.
- Banks began to increase deposit and lending rates after a mid-cyclic RBI rate hike.
- As a result of this hike, the cost of housing, vehicle, personnel, and other loans will increase.
You can also check the Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment details.
We hope that you are satisfied with the information provided in this article on trending Current Affair News 10 May 2022.If you have any queries or questions related to the current affair 10 May 2022, please do not hesitate to connect with us. We will be happy to help you with all your doubts and help you in each step to improve your general knowledge.