OSSSC Livestock Inspector Admit Card Released: Get Link to Download Now!
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the Livestock Inspector Admit Card for the Physical Standard Measurement (PSM), Cycling Test, and Document Verification. Candidates can download it from the official website of the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission. Apart from this, the Commission has also announced the list of provisionally selected candidates for the same post. Therefore, if you have appeared in the written exam, you can search for your name in the provisional list and accordingly download the OSSSC Livestock Inspector Admit Card through the official website.
- The written exam for the OSSSC Livestock Inspector recruitment was conducted on 26 September 2021.
- The short notice which is released states that OSSSC has released the list of provisionally selected candidates 3 times the number of vacancies advertised on the official notification.
- OSSSC Livestock Inspector recruitment notification also stated that those shortlisted in the written exam have to appear in the next round. It is a Physical Standard Measurement (PSM)/ Cycling Test.
- OSSSC will also have a document verification round for the candidates who cleared the Physical Standard Measurement (PSM)/ Cycling Test.
- The date for OSSSC Livestock Inspector recruitment Physical Standard Measurement (PSM)/ Cycling Test/ Document Verification is 18 April 2022 onwards.
Check the details of GPSTR Karnataka Recruitment also.
How to Download OSSSC Livestock Inspector Admit Card?
The OSSSC Livestock Inspector Admit Card is the most important document to be carried by the candidate to the location of PSM without fail. The Admit Card has to be downloaded from its official website itself. Follow the steps mentioned below to download your OSSSC Livestock Inspector Admit Card.
Step 1: Open the link above or go to the official website of OSSSC
Step 2: Press the “Notification No. IIE-22/2022-48(C)/OSSSC date Provisional Results of the written test held on 26.09.2021 for recruitment to the post of Livestock Inspector – 2021” option on the homepage of the website
Step 3: It will take you to a new page.
Step 4: Search for the OSSSC Livestock Inspector Admit Card link
Step 5: Enter your registration number and date of birth, which will lead you to a new tab opened with the PDF of your OSSSC Livestock Inspector Admit Card.
Step 6: Download the Admit Card and print it out to take it to the PSM venue.
You should not miss out on Haryana Teacher Recruitment, read now.
What to carry to the OSSSC Livestock Inspector Exam Centre?
Candidates need to carry certain items to the OSSSC Livestock Inspector Exam Centre. Candidates also need to carry certain identity proofs for verification purposes. The list of the items is as mentioned below.
- A copy of the Admit Card of OSSSC Livestock Inspector 2022.
- A photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Hope you were able to find the information you were looking for in the OSSSC Livestock Inspector Admit Card page. Keep reading our other articles for more information.
OSSSC Livestock Inspector Admit Card 2022 FAQs
You can download it from the official website of OSSSC.
No. It is suggested that the OSSSC Livestock Inspector Exam Admit Card 2022 is in colored format.
No. It is mandatory that the candidate carries the hard copy of OSSSC Livestock Inspector Exam Admit Card 2022 at the exam center.
No need to worry. You can re-download the OSSSC Livestock Inspector Admit Card by visiting the official website of the Commission and by clicking on forgot password.
Yes, there are two essential documents one must carry to the examination hall: a printed copy of your OSSSC Livestock Inspector and a valid ID proof. Along with this, they must also carry passport size photographs identical to the ones given in the application form.