AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus Exam Pattern- Get All the Details Here!
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon be releasing the notification for the recruitment of Grama Sachivalayam posts. The recruitment will be done based on the candidate’s performance in the exam. We will be talking about the AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus Exam Pattern. Read this article till the end to understand the details.
- The Syllabus and Exam Pattern is different for all the posts of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
- The examination will consist of two papers.
- Paper-I will include the subjects General Studies and Mental Ability.
- Paper-II will be specific to each post.
- Each question carries one mark. Candidates will be penalized with 0.25 marks for every wrong answer
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus Exam Pattern
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus and AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern vary for each post. Check them all here.
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
|Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
|Village Fisheries Assistant
|ANMs/Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Female) (Grade-III)
|Animal Husbandry Assistant
|Village Horticulture Assistant
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
|Village Sericulture Assistant
|Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female)
|Engineering Assistant (Grade – II)
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade – VI) Digital Assistant
|Village Surveyor (Grade – III)
|Welfare and Education Assistant
|Ward Administrative Secretary
|Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade – II)
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade – II)
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade – II)
|Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade – II)
AP Grama Sachivalayam Preparation Strategy
Now that you are aware of the syllabus and examination pattern, it is time to form the most suitable preparation strategy. Make sure that whatever strategy you follow, it suits you the best. We have a few tips that will help you.
- Understand the AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process in detail. You should be aware of all the stages of the process.
- Read daily newspaper and news articles to be aware of the current events taking place.
- Practice numerical and reasoning questions on a daily basis for the Mental Ability section.
- Do revision of the course you covered in your qualifying degree.
- Look for test series and mock exams. Practice them as much as possible.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Books
While looking for the study material for an exam, books are the most fundamental part. AP Grama Sachivalayam Books are different for different posts. Let us take a look at some of them.
|General Studies for all competitive exams
|D.K Rathi/Sneha Publication
|A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning
|R.S Aggarwal/S. Chand Publishing
|Indian History for Competitive Exams
|Indian Economy for Civil Services and other Competitive Exams
|Nitin Singhania/McGraw Hill
|India and World Geography
|Vivek Sharma, Deepika Singh/ Arihant Publications
|Indian Polity and Governance
We hope you found this article informative. If there are any queries, kindly reach out to us. We will be more than happy to help you.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus Exam Pattern FAQs
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern involves two papers. Each question will carry one mark.
The AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment is conducted for posts like Village Horticulture Assistant, Panchayat Secretary, Village Revenue Officer, etc.
Yes, a negative marking of 0.25 marks will be done for every wrong answer.
Refer to books like ‘General Studies for all competitive exams’ by D.K Rathi and ‘Indian History for Competitive Exams’ by Bookhive to prepare for AP Grama Sachivalayam exam.
Candidates must be within the age limit of 18 to 42 years to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment.