AP Grama Sachivalayam Books- Find the Names of Best Books for Your Preparation
Books are one of the most important materials for the preparation for any exam. It doesn’t matter whether you start preparing from scratch or not, you will always need books. This article talks about all the AP Grama Sachivalayam books that you should refer to. Before beginning, let us quickly see a few important points about recruitment.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment is done for various posts like Animal Husbandry Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, Engineering Assistant, etc.
- Candidates must be within the age limit of 18-42 years to apply.
- The examination will consist of two papers.
- Candidates who get selected will be entitled to receive the AP Grama Sachivalayam Salary which will be in the range of Rs. 24000- Rs. 46060.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Books
In this article we will talk about the books for each subject. Make sure you check all the book names and choose the best for yourself. Let us first quickly see the AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Exam will consist of two papers.
- Paper 1 will include the subjects of General Studies and Mental Ability.
- Paper 2 will include post-specific subjects.
Books for General Studies
The subject of General Studies will be common for all posts. However the topics may vary. Check the following books for General Studies.
|Objective General Studies
|NCERT General Studies
|General Studies for all competitive exams
|D.K Rathi/Sneha Publication
Books for Mental Ability
All the posts have the subject of Mental Ability in common. However the topics may vary. Check the following books for Mental Ability.
|A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning
|R.S Aggarwal/S. Chand Publishing
|General Intelligence and Mental Ability Test
|RPH Editorial Board
Books for History
History subject is included in the exams for multiple posts. Check the following books for History.
|General Knowledge History
|Prasoon Kumar/ V&S Publishers
|Indian History for Competitive Exams
Books for Economy
Candidates should revise the economics subject from the curriculum they covered in their academic qualification. Check these books for Economy.
|Ramesh Singh/McGraw Hill
|Indian Economy for Civil Services and other Competitive Exams
|Nitin Singhania/McGraw Hill
Books for Geography
You should consider the following books for the subject of Geography.
|India and World Geography
|Vivek Sharma, Deepika Singh/ Arihant Publications
|Geography of India
|Mahesh Kumar Barnwal/Cosmos Publications
Books for Politics
Take a look at the following books for the subject of Politics..
|Indian Polity and Governance
|Objective Indian Polity
How to Prepare for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment?
Before beginning studying for the AP Gram Sachivalayam Exam, candidates should have a solid plan of preparation. A preparation strategy gives you direction. Here are some tips to help.
- Make sure you are well aware of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process.
- Know the specific topics that need to be covered. Do not waste your time on the topics which are never asked in the exam.
- Collect the best material for preparation. Make sure that the books you chose are of the latest edition.
- Take mock tests on a regular basis. Mock tests will help you get used to the exam pattern and the nature of questions. You will get familiar with the approach you take while attempting the exam. It will help you assessing your performance each time.
We hope this article was helpful for you. All the best for your preparation!
AP Grama Sachivalayam Books FAQs
Some of the best books for General Studies are Objective General Studies and NCERT General Studies.
The examination includes tow papers. Paper 1 includes General Studies and Mental Ability while Paper 2 includes post-specific subjects.
Some of the best books for Mental Ability are A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
Candidates must be within the age limit of 18-42 years to apply.
Some of the best books for History are Indian History for Competitive Exams and General Knowledge History.