Last updated on May 17th, 2022 at 11:40 am
Candidates preparing for the AP Grama Sachivalayam exam 2022 will be going through a thorough selection process set by the board. All the candidates who want to be part of the AP Grama Sachivalayam post should know what the selection process is like to get recruited. This will help them in the preparation for the examination. It is imperative to get selected in both stages of the selection process. Once a candidate qualifies in all rounds of the selection process the Commission will release the final merit list of selected candidates.
- The aspirants who applied for AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam will have to take OMR based written examination.
- The candidates need to qualify this stage to process to the next and last stage of the round in the selection process which is a document verification process.
- The Commission will also do a medical test on the candidate to check if they are fit for the role.
Here is the complete stage-wise list of the selection process to get recruited for the AP Grama Sachivalayam post.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process 2022
In 2020, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission had released 16,208 Vacancies of AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam. There are two rounds taking place for the post of AP Grama Sachivalayam 2022 which are given below.
- Stage I – OMR Based Written Examination
- Stage II – Document Verification Process
AP Grama Sachivalayam Written Examination
Here is the detailed pattern for the online examination, it is OMR Based test. The candidates need to qualify for Stage I to attend the Stage II examination. Candidates who are not qualified in stage I are not allowed to Stage II. The exam pattern of the Written Examination is given below.
|Paper||Subject||Marks||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||General Studies||75||75 Minutes||75|
|Paper 2||Arithmetic & Logical Ability||75||75 Minutes||75|
- The AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam will be for 150 Minutes.
- The total marks for the OMR Based Exam will be 150 Marks.
- There will be two sections of 75 questions with 1 mark each.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Document Verification
Candidates who pass the OMR Based Exam will be called in for document verification. Candidates will be declared either selected or unselected based on the complete documentation round. Candidates need to have the original copy of the required documents related to the details filled up in the application process. The Commission can even cancel the candidature due to improper or unsuitable documents. The Commission will also do a medical test on the candidate to check if they are fit for the role.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Miscellaneous Points
- The District Selection Commission follows the order of merit. So, the selection process is carried out with maximum secrecy and confidentiality to ensure that the principle of merit is carefully pursued.
- The committee of Secretaries will support the conduct of the examination.
- The selection of candidates for various posts will be based on OMR written examination.
- Candidates should also clear the document verification to get appointed.
- The cut off marks of candidates will vary according to different categories
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has the right to decide the cut off marks.
- Once the candidate is selected, they have to live in the areas where they are stationed.
What to do in case of a Tie in the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment?
- If more than two candidates score equal marks then, the senior in age among them will be considered first.
- If there is a tie in age then the candidate who acquired the educational qualifications earlier will be considered.
APPSC Grama Sachivalayam Cut Off 2019
To help you prepare for the recruitment, here is the previous year’s cut-off of the APPSC Grama Sachivalayam exam.
|Category||Cut-off Percentage||Cut-off Marks|
We hope that you liked this article on AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process. You will have to keep this process in mind while preparing for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2022. If you have any doubts or queries you can post your doubts in the comments section. Keeping this in mind, candidates should prepare well and make sure to score well for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process 2022 FAQs
There is 1 OMR Based Exam stage and 1 Document Verification stage for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process 2022.
The various stages of AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process 2022 are OMR Based Exam stage and Document Verification.
The Written exam of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment is conducted for 150 marks.
There is no detailed information given by the Board regarding the medical test of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process 2022 that has been given in the article in detail.
There is no official information regarding the exam date of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment.