Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Check All Details Here
The Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under the High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) has released the notification for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2022. Candidates can give the official notification on the official website a thorough read to understand the same. To prepare for the examination, it is extremely significant for every candidate to check the syllabus as well as the pattern.
The Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus has been given here in this article in detail for a better understanding of the candidates. The exam pattern has also been explained in this article to help candidates acquaint themselves with the whole process.
- Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Overview of Details
- Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus Download PDF!
- Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Syllabus
- Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern
- Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern: FAQs
Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Overview of Details
Candidates need to keep the given details in mind to be aware of the whole process. It would also help them understand the Punjab And Haryana High Court Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2022 better. Refer to the table below for all the vital information regarding the examination:
|Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
|Name of Examination
|Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post
|Haryana: 390Punjab: 759Chandigarh: 12
|Start of the application process
|Haryana – October 16, 2022Punjab- August 6, 2022Chandigarh – September 3, 2022
|End of the application process
|Haryana – October 30, 2022Punjab- August 27, 2022Chandigarh – September 24, 2022
|As per Govt regulations
|Location of Job
|Mode of Application
Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Syllabus
The candidate needs to understand the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2022 to do well in the examination. Without adequate knowledge about the Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus, an examinee would have no idea which section or topic to focus on more, where to start, and which books to refer to. Read the details given below:
- Reading Comprehension
- Subject – Verb Agreement
- Fill in the blanks
- Correction of Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Arrangements of Sentences
- Unseen Passage
- Famous Personalities
- Freedom Movement
- Common Names
- Full forms
- Inland Harbours
- Number of Players
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
- Dance forms
- Type of Currencies
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Flags of different nations
- Neighboring Countries
- Current Affairs
Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern: Exam Pattern
Candidates need to go through the exam pattern, either on the official notification or in this article here, to know specific areas they need to prepare for the examination. The Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern 2022 can help each candidate prepare their strategy accordingly.
The Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Pattern has been given here in detail to help aspirants understand it better:-
- General Knowledge – The exam shall contain General Knowledge questions of objective type. This section shall consist of fifty marks.
- English Composition – This section is divided into two parts. The first one is of objective type, consisting of twenty marks. The second part is a subjective type that includes essays, letters, precis, translation, etc, and consists of 30 marks.
To better understand the Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Pattern, go through the important aspects here:
- As mentioned above, the examination shall be of objective and subjective type.
- It consists of 70 marks for Objective type questions and 30 marks for Subjective type questions.
- A negative marking of ¼ of the total marks is assigned for the objective type.
- The entire duration is 2 hours. The test is computer-based.
Computer Proficiency Test
A computer proficiency test shall be conducted in which the candidates must qualify for the spreadsheet test within 10 minutes. It consists of 10 marks in which candidates must secure 40% to qualify. In the second part, the candidates must qualify for the Computer Typing Test in English. One has to type thirty words per minute to qualify.
Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Syllabus And Exam Pattern: FAQs
The total mark for objective-type questions is seventy.
The total mark for the subjective type is thirty.
The essential topics include English composition and General Knowledge.
You have to appear for a Computer Based Test and then a Computer Proficiency Test.
The spreadsheet test consists of 10 marks.