TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Schedule Released: Check Time Table & Registration Process
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education, TSCHE, has announced the dates for the State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2022. The TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Schedule released and the process will begin on August 21 and will last until August 29. Candidates can apply online at tseamcet.nic.in. According to the TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Schedule, the first phase registration will begin on August 21 and will end on August 29, 2022.
- Certificate verification for candidates who have already reserved a slot will take place between August 23 and August 30, 2022.
- The option freezing date will be September 2, 2022, and the provisional seat allotment date will be September 6, 2022.
- From September 6 to September 13, 2022, candidates can pay their tuition fees and self-report through the website.
- The second phase of counselling will take place between September 28 and October 10, 2022.
Read about: NEET UG Answer Key 2022
Continue reading this article for more information on TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Schedule Released.
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Dates: Round 1, 2 and 3
Students who are going to participate in the TS EAMCET counselling must be aware of the following important TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Dates:
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Dates
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Registration
August 21 to 29, 2022
August 23 to 30, 2022
Exercising Web Option
August 23 to September 2, 2022
Round 1 Seat Allotment
September 6, 2022
September 28 to 29, 2022
September 28 to October 1, 2022
Round 2 Seat Allotment
October 4, 2022
October 11 to 12, 2022
October 11 to 14, 2022
Round 3 Seat Allotment
October 17, 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Registration
Aspirants must first pay the registration fee in order to participate in the TS EAMCET counselling 2022.
- Go to TS EAMCET Official Website.
- Select the “Processing Fee Payment” option.
- Enter the hall ticket number and rank from the TS EAMCET 2022.
- Click the “Pay Fees” button.
- Choose a payment method.
- Enter the necessary credit/debit card or net banking information.
- To pay the fees, click the “Make Payment” button.
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling: Documents Required
Students who intend to take the TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling should prepare the following documents:
- TS EAMCET 2022 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- Mark sheets for all classes from 6th to qualifying degree
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the most recent Intermediate or equivalent school attended Memo-cum- Pass Certificate
- Issued after January 1, 2022, Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- In the case of non-local candidates, a residence certificate from either parent in Telangana for a period of ten years is required.
- If applicable, a Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate is required.
- In the event that the candidate has no institutional education, a residence certificate is required.
Hope you found this article on TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Schedule released helpful. Read about the One nation one entrance exam.
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Schedule Released FAQ
Registration for TS EAMCET Counselling for Round 1 begins on August 21, 2022. Read the article to learn more about the TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Dates.
Candidates can apply online at tseamcet.nic.in and follow the steps mentioned in this article above.
Seats in all participating institutes are distributed through centralised TS EAMCET 2022 counselling in three rounds based on candidates’ TS EAMCET exam scores.
Candidates must have TS EAMCET -2022 Rank Card, TSEAMCET -2022 Hall Ticket, Aadhar Card, S.S.C. or its equivalent Marks memo, and other documents. The complete list of required documents is provided in the preceding article.
No, not everyone is required to submit proof of income. Those who are eligible for FEE reimbursement must provide an income certificate.