NEET UG Answer Key 2022: Official Answer key, Download PDF here!
NEET UG Answer Key 2022: According to recent news, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the NEET UG answer key online this week. The NEET UG answer key will be made available on the NTA-NEET official website. However, officials have yet to provide an official confirmation of the date and time for the release of the NEET UG answer key.
- Candidates will have a window to raise objections and challenge the NEET UG provisional answer key shortly after it is released.
- Those who took the NEET UG exams can access the answer key via the link that will be posted on the official website – neet.nta.nic.in.
- NTA will release the NTA NEET UG results in August, following the release of the NTA NEET UG Answer Key.
Read this article to know how to download the NEET UG 2022 Answer Key PDF, raise objections, calculate marks using the NEET UG Answer Key and more.
Read about: NEET UG Counselling Documents Required
NEET UG Answer Key 2022 Overview: Important Dates
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the answer keys for the National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test, NEET 2022, this week at neet.nta.nic.in. The NTA will also release the NEET 2022 OMR sheets with recorded responses, in addition to the official answer keys. Contact us as we update all of the important information below:
|NEET 2022 answer key codes
|Q, R, S and T
|NEET answer key 2022 release date
|To be announced
|NEET 2022 answer key challenge date
|To be announced
|NEET 2022 result date
|To be announced
NEET UG Answer Key PDF: Steps to download
The following are the steps for downloading NEET UG Answer Key pdf:
- Visit the official NEET website.
- Navigate to the NEET official answer key 2022 page.
- The official NET 2022 answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download the NEET answer key PDF
- Look for the NEET answer key by question paper code.
- After that, match the responses in the NEET answer key.
NEET 2022 Marking Scheme
To be considered for the NEET admission process, medical entrance exam candidates must score higher than the NEET 2022 cut-off.
- In NEET, candidates will receive four points for each correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- There will be no negative marks deducted for questions that are not attempted.
NEET UG 2022 Result: How to calculate scores
Follow these steps to calculate your NEET Scores:
- When tallying, keep track of the question paper and answer key codes. The top of the answer key and OMR sheet includes information about the question paper set and the answer key language.
- After multiplying your correct answers by four, write them down.
- Then, for each incorrect answer, multiply it by one and make a note of it.
- The following formula can be used to calculate NET 2022 final scores:
How to raise objection on NEET UG Answer Key
To file an objection to the NET UG 2022 answer key, follow these steps:
- Go to the official NEET website.
- Then, candidates must use their log-in credentials- application number and date of birth.
- Following that, candidates can challenge the NET answer key responses by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs 200 for each objection.
Hope you find this article on NEET UG Answer Key helpful.
NEET UG Answer Key 2022 FAQ
The NEET UG answer key 2022 pdf can be downloaded from neet.nta.nic.in.
Total NEET score = (Number of correct answers X 4) – (Number of incorrect answers X 1)
The following login information is required to download the NEET 2022 result: Application number and the date of birth.
Candidates can obtain the NEET answer key 2022 from the neet.nta.nic.in and nta.ac.in.
To challenge the NEET UG 2022 answer key, candidates must pay a fee of Rs 200 per question.