TRBT Special Educator- Check Vacancy, Syllabus & Exam Dates
The TRBT is inviting applications for the Selection Test for Special Educator (STSE) for the year 2022. Online registration will take place from the 27th of April 2022 (4:00 PM) to the 5th of May 2022 (up to 4:00 PM). Through the test, recruitment will be conducted for the post of Special Educator where Candidates having permanent residence in Tripura can apply. Read this article to know everything about TRBT Special Educator Recruitment.
- Recruitment for the post will be permanent.
- The Probationary period will be of 2 years.
- A total of 200 vacancies are announced in the notification.
- Candidates who get selected will be paid Rs. 20,475/- as the salary.
|Exam Name||Selection Test for Special Educator (STSE)|
|Recruiting Body||Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura|
|Application Start Date||27th of April 2022|
|Application End Date||5th of May 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||18 May-23 May 2022|
|Exam Date||12th of June 2022|
- TRBT Special Educator Vacancy
- How to Apply for TRBT Selection Test for Special Educators?
- Application Fee
- TRBT Selection Process for Special Educators
- TRBT Special Educator Eligibility
- TRBT Selection Test for Special Educators Exam Pattern
- TRBT Special Educator Syllabus
- Selection Test for Special Educator Admit Card
- TRBT Special Educator Salary
- TRBT Special Educator FAQs
Download PDF for TRBT Special Educator Notification
TRBT Special Educator Vacancy
For any recruitment there are a fixed number of vacant posts available. Being aware of vacancies helps in estimating your chances of recruitment. The Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura has announced a total of 200 vacancies for the post of Special Educator. These are further distributed among the candidates of different categories. Check the details here.
It is to be noted that out of 200 vacancies, the following candidates have a certain number of vacancies reserved.
|Physically Handicapped (Blind and Low vision)||03|
|Physically Handicapped (Partially deaf or hard of hearing)||03|
|Physically Handicapped (Locomotor)||02|
How to Apply for TRBT Selection Test for Special Educators?
Candidates will be able to apply for the TRBT Selection Test from the 27th of April 2022 (from 04:00 PM). The process of application submission is quite easy. There are two things to keep in mind. Candidates must check eligibility and have the necessary documents with them. We have made the following instructions that will help you in filling up the forms.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Teachers’ Recruitment Board Tripura
Step 2: Click on the link ‘Apply Online. Start with the registration process. (Skip the registration if you were an applicant of T-TET in 2019 or later)
Step 3: Enter important details like name, date of birth, email ID, etc.
Step 4: Log in with the credentials that you just made.
Step 5: Upload all the necessary documents, your photo, and your signature.
Step 6: Make the payment of the application fee and submit the application.
The candidate’s image and signature are to be uploaded in the following format.
|Scanned Photo||JPG/.JPEG||Upto 100kb|
|Scanned image of Signature||JPG/.JPEG||Upto 60kb|
For more teaching opportunities, check out Arunachal Pradesh TGT Recruitment here.
Payment of the application is the final step in application submission. Once the payment is done it will not be refunded under any circumstances. According to the notification, the following are the application fee details for TRBT Selection Test.
TRBT Selection Process for Special Educators
Once the documents are verified, selection for the Special Educators post will be done based on STSE 2022 marks. The minimum mark for the test is 50%, which is 75 out of 150. A 5% relaxation is provided to the SC/ST/PH candidates.
TRBT Special Educator Eligibility
In order to get the candidature for the Selection Test, candidates must satisfy the TRBT Special Educator Eligibility. The eligibility criteria is mentioned for the age limit and educational qualification of the candidates. Proper documents are to be submitted as proof of eligibility. Given below are the details.
There is no minimum age limit for the Special Educators post in TRB. Candidates must not be above 40 years of age as of 11.04.2022. Age relaxation of 5 years for the upper limit is given to SC/ST/PH candidates and Government servants. Government Servants belonging to SC/ST/PH category will not get relaxation above the general 5 years relaxation given to them. Relaxation for the upper age limit will also be given to Ex-Servicemen.
It is mandatory for candidates to have a minimum educational qualification to obtain candidature. Check the details here.
- 50 % marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized University with B.Ed )Special Education) or an equivalent degree from an RCI recognized institute.
- Relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks is provided to SC/ST/PH candidates
- Candidates who have knowledge of Bengali or Kokborok will be desirable.
TRBT Selection Test for Special Educators Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the TRBT selection test, candidates should be aware of the examination pattern. This is a very basic step in the preparation strategy. The exam will consist of 150 questions carrying one mark each. Multiple Choice Questions will be asked. The time duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
TRBT Special Educator Syllabus
The Recruitment board has released a syllabus for the TRBT Selection Test. It includes all the topics that will be asked in the exam. The syllabus for the selection test includes the following topics.
- Concept and Definition of Education, Aims of Education, Functions of Education, Formal Education, Informal Education, Non-Formal Education
- Educational Agencies for National Development: NCERT, SCERT, RCI, NCTE
- Emerging Trends in Special and Inclusive Education: Concept of Impairment, Disability, and Participation Restrictions
- Concept and Principles of Inclusive Education, Inclusive Education as a Right Based Model, Role of Special Schools, Role of Special Teachers/Educators in Facilitating Inclusive Education.
- Concept and Definition of Creativity, Process of Creativity, Characteristics of Creative People, Role of Teachers in Stimulating Creativity
- Conceptual Foundations of Education of Exceptional Children: Meaning of Exceptional Children, Categories of Exceptional Children, Children with Special Education Needs, Various Special Education Services
- Education of Mentally Retarded Children: Concept and Definition of Mental Retardation, Characteristics of People with Mild, Moderate, Severe and Profound Mental Retardation, Classification of Mental Retardation and Related Problems: Medical, Educational and Psychological
- Education of Visually Handicapped Children: Meaning of Visual Handicap and its Identification, Classification and Characteristics of Visually Handicapped Children, Educational Provisions and Mainstreaming Issues for Visually Handicapped Children
- Education of Hearing Handicapped Children: Meaning of Hearing Handicap, Causes of Hearing Handicap, Characteristics of Hearing Handicapped Children, Educational Measures and Instructional Techniques for Hearing Handicapped Children
- Education of Learning Disabled Children: Concept of Learning Disability and its Meaning, Causes of Learning Disability, Identification Procedures, Characteristics of Learning Disabled Children, General Teaching Principles for Learning Disabled Children, Role of Special Teacher/Educators and Regular Classroom Teachers
- Education of Physically Handicapped Children (Orthopedically Handicapped and Health Impairment): Causes and Characteristics of Physically Handicap, Special Educational Provisions, General Teaching Principles for Physically Handicapped Children (Orthopedically Handicapped and Health Impairment), Role of Special Teacher/Educators and Regular Classroom Teachers
- Education of Slow Learning Children: Meaning and Characteristics of Slow Learning Children, Causes of Slow Learning, Identification Procedures, General Teaching Principles for Slow Learning Children, Role of Special Teacher/Educators and Regular Classroom Teachers.
- Education of Gifted Children: Concept of Giftedness, Definition of Gifted Children, Characteristics of Gifted Children, Identification Procedures, Educational Provisions, General Teaching Principles for Gifted Children, Role of Special Teacher/Educators and Regular Classroom Teachers
- Education of Socially Disadvantaged Children: Concept and Definition of Socially Disadvantaged Children, Characteristics of Socially Disadvantaged Children, Identification Procedures, Interventions Required, Educational Strategies for Socially Disadvantaged Children, General Teaching Principles for Socially Disadvantaged Children, Role of Special Teacher/Educators and Regular Classroom Teachers
- Teacher Education for Teaching of Exceptional Children, Programs of Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
Download PDF for TRBT Special Educator Syllabus
Selection Test for Special Educator Admit Card
The admit card for the selection test will be available from 18 May-23 May 2022. The examination will take place in Agartala. Candidates are required to carry their admit cards to the examination hall. Taking the exam without an admit card will not be allowed. Follow the given steps to download the admit card.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Teachers’ Recruitment Board Tripura
Step 2: In the ‘What’s New’ section look for the link to download admit cards for STSE 2022.
Step 3: Log in with the credentials.
Step 4: Your admit card will appear in front of you. Check the details and download it.
TRBT Special Educator Salary
Candidates who get shortlisted will be joining with an initial probationary period of 2 years. Later they will be employed permanently. Candidates will be paid the Level-9 pay of Tripura State Pay Matrix, 2018. The revised salary for the Special Educator post is Rs. 20,475/-.
This was all for the TRBT Special Educator Recruitment. We hope that it was informative. You can also read our article on REET Exam 2022 here.
TRBT Special Educator FAQs
The application process shall take place from the 27th of April 2022 to the 5th of May 2022.
There are 200 vacancies released for TRBT Selection Test for Special Educators.
The Selection test shall include 150 questions of Multiple Choice Type carrying one mark each.
Candidates should not be above the age of 40 years. There is no lower age limit.
The salary will be Rs. 20,475/-.