Last updated on April 4th, 2022 at 02:15 pm
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 exam announcement will be released by top authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC). Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Junior Assistant (Non-Security) Typist, Junior Assistant (Security), Village Administrative Officer, and Steno-Typist are among the eight positions available in the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022. When the application window opens, applicants should review the TNPSC Group 4 eligibility criteria and apply online.
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 is likely to announce around 5255 openings.
- Candidates who pass the TNPSC Group 4 selection process in 2022 will be appointed to positions in the Tamil Nadu government’s various departments.
- The official notice for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 test dates is coming soon. Candidates can come back here to find out when the TNPSC Group 4 Exam will be held in 2022.
- The Commission will announce the cut-off list, TNPSC Group 4 Result answer key, and final merit list once the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Exam is completed to notify the shortlisted applicants.
Aspirants who want to apply for TNPSC Group 4 positions can use this article to study for their desired job tests. Aspirants interested in government jobs in Tamil Nadu should read the article carefully and take down any pertinent information about the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment examinations.
|TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 Overview|
|Name of the organization||Tamil Nadu State Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Exam Conducting Body||TNPSC|
|Name of the Post||Various Posts under Group 4|
|Total Vacancies||5255 (Tentative)|
|Online application start date||March 2022 (tentative)|
|Last date to apply||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result date||To be announced|
|Exam Mode||To be announced|
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2022
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment published a total of 6000+ openings in the preceding year. The TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2022 details, on the other hand, have yet to be determined. In order to apply for the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Exam 2022, applicants must ensure that they have all of the required documents. Examine the following detailed information about the TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy information from the previous year:
|TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy|
|Post Name||Previous Year||Expected 2022|
|Vacancy Openings||Vacancy Openings|
|Village Administrative Officer||397||To be announced|
|Junior Assistant (Non-security)||2688||To be announced|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||104||To be announced|
|Bill Collector (Grade-I)||34||To be announced|
|Typist||1901||To be announced|
|Steno-Typist (Grade-III)||784||To be announced|
|Field Surveyor||509||To be announced|
|Draftsman||74||To be announced|
|TOTAL||6491||To be announced|
TNPSC Group 4 Online Application 2022
Candidates who want to sit for the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Exam 2022 must first apply online. The TNPSC Group 4 Registration is valid for a period of five years. The steps to apply for TNPSC Group 4 online are as follows:
- www.tnpsc.gov.in is the website of the TNPSC online commission.
- Choose Group 4 and the exam for the job you want to apply for.
- Fill out the application form completely, including any essential documents that have been scanned accurately. If you’re experiencing trouble uploading a photo, signature, or thumb impression, use the photo resizing tool.
- You will now be sent to an online payment page where you must pay the TNPSC Group 4 application cost 2022.
- You will receive your TNPSC Group 4 application number and enrolment number once your payment has been confirmed.
Fees for TNPSC Group 4 Application 2022
To finish the process of TNPSC Group 4 online submission of the form, candidates must pay a specific amount of TNPSC Group application cost 2022 in addition to the INR 150. Candidates will receive their unique Registration IDs only after they have paid their fees. Some communities have received concessions in the application. From the date of registration, the One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years. The registration must then be renewed by paying the appropriate fee. The TNPSC Group 4 application fee is listed below.
|TNPSC Group 4 Application Fees 2022|
|Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes||Nil|
|All communities’ differently-abled people and poor widows||Nil|
|MBC, Backward Classes||Nil|
|Ex-servicemen||No examination fee for two chances|
Exam Fees for TNPSC Group 4 in 2022
Candidates must also pay the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Fee 2022 in addition to the application fee. The TNPSC Group 4 Exam Fee 2022 must be paid at the time of submitting the application form. Applicants who are not eligible for fee concession must pay the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 exam cost of Rs.100/-.
Selection Process for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment in 2022 (Expected)
The selection method for all of the vacancies in TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 is the same. Candidates in Group 4 of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission are chosen in two stages. The following are some of them:
- Written Exam: The written test is the first stage of the TNPSC Group 4 Selection Procedure 2022. The applicants are tested on their skill and aptitude through a TNPSC Group 4 written examination, which is separated into three components. Candidates who achieve the cut-off marks in the written exam advance to the next round.
- Document verification and counseling: Candidates who pass the TNPSC Group 4 written examination 2022 are invited to the next level, counseling, in which they are examined on their personality and aptitude. After their documents are verified, they are assigned to their selected department based on the number of openings available.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 4 2022 (Expected)
The TNPSC Group 4 notice 2022 is still pending. Candidates interested in learning more about the TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2022 can do so by reading the part below. The eligibility criteria for all TNPSC Group 4 Exam posts are varied for different posts. The TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria are divided into four groups:
TNPSC Group 4 Age Requirement
The age requirement for the position of Village Administrative Officer is 21 years old, with a maximum age of 30 years. For communities like SC, ST, OBC, MVC, and others, it’s 40 years, and for others, it’s 40 years. The minimum age requirement for the remaining positions is 18 years old, with a maximum age limit of 30 years.
TNPSC Group 4 Educational Qualification
With the TNPSC Group 4 Notification, the authorities will soon release the TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2022. The TNPSC Group 4 Educational Qualification standards must be met by applicants. Examine the TNPSC Group 4 education qualification information provided below.
|TNPSC Group 4 Educational Qualification 2022|
|Village Administrative Officer||Must have a minimum general education qualification, i.e. Must have completed the S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent to be eligible for this position.Entrance to Post-Secondary Courses of Study(or) to University Courses of Study.|
|JUNIOR ASSISTANT (Non – Security), JUNIOR ASSISTANT (Security), BILL COLLECTOR, GRADE-I, FIELD SURVEYOR * DRAFTSMAN||Must have a minimum general educational qualification, i.e., must have passed the S.S.L.C. To be eligible for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Study, you must pass the Public Examination or its equivalent. or College Courses of Study.|
|TYPIST||Must have a minimum general educational qualification, i.e., must have passed the S.S.L.C. Public Examination or it’s equivalent and be eligible for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Study or College Courses of Study. Applicant must have passed government technical exams of typewriting like- i) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil andEnglish (or)ii) by Higher / Senior Grade in Tamil and Lower/Junior Grade in English (or)iii) by Higher / Senior Grade in English andLower/ Junior Grade in Tamil.|
|STENO-TYPIST||Must have a minimum general educational qualification, i.e., must have passed the S.S.L.C. Public Examination or it’s equivalent and be eligible for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Study or College Courses of Study. Must have passed both the Typewriting and Shorthand portions of the Government Technical Examination: I0 by Higher / Senior Level in Tamil and English (or) ii) in Tamil by Higher/Senior Grade and English by Lower/Junior Grade (or) iii) with a Higher/Senior Grade in English and a Lower/Junior Grade in Tamil.|
- Educational Qualifications: The S.S.L.C State examination or its equivalent from a Higher Secondary School is the minimum educational qualification necessary for the majority of the positions. A candidate for the position of Typist or Steno-Typist, on the other hand, must have passed the Government Technical Examination for Typewriting.
- Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates applying for Group 4 positions should have a good command of the Tamil language.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates who pass the written exam are invited to participate in the document verification round. Selected candidates must submit vision and physical fitness certificates in accordance with the Group 4 Recruitment requirements.
According to the TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria 2022 for nationality, the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Syllabus 2022 TNPSC Group 4 (Expected)
The syllabus is set to that level since the minimum qualification required for the majority of the vacancies under Combined Civil Services Exam 4 is an SSLC Public Exam. Candidates can read the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus in detail in the part below.
As a result, the TNPSC Group 4 syllabus comprises general knowledge of Tamil Nadu and the United States. Additionally, questions depending on mental capacity are provided. The knowledge of the language is covered in the final section of the course. Applicants must select one of two options: General English or General Tamil. The course covers a variety of well-known compositions by both English and Tamil artists. The TNPSC Group 4 Question Paper will cover the following topics:
Unit I: General Science
- Physics: Nature of Universe, Mechanics, and properties of matter, physical quantities, standards and units, Force, motion and energy, Heat, Light and Sound, Electricity, Magnetism, and Electronics.
- Chemistry: Elements and Compounds, Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, Acids, bases, and salts
- Botany: Classification of living organisms, Nutrition
- Zoology: Blood and blood circulation, Animals, plants and human life, Reproductive system
- Ecology: Health and hygiene, Human diseases, prevention and remedies
Unit II: Current Events
- History: The latest diary of national events, National symbols, a profile of States, awards & honors, India and its neighbors, eminent persons & places in news, sports & games, books & authors.
- Political Science: Public awareness & General administration, welfare-oriented govt. schemes, their utility, public elections, political parties, and the political system in India.
- Geography: Geographical landmarks
- Economics: Current socio-economic problems
Unit III: Geography
- Earth and Universe, Monsoon, weather & climate, Water resources, Rivers in India, Soil, minerals & natural resources, Forest & wildlife, Social geography, population, density and distribution, Agricultural pattern, Transport including surface transport & communication, Natural calamities, Disaster Management.
Unit IV: History and Culture of India and Tamil Nadu
- Indus valley civilization, the Golden Age of Guptas, Mughals and Marathas, Age of Vijayanagaram,
- South Indian history, India since independence, Growth of rationalists, Dravidian movement in Tamil Nadu, Political parties, and populist schemes, Characteristics of Indian culture, Unity in diversity, and India as a secular state. Culture and Heritage of Tamil people.
Unit V: Indian Politics
- Constitution of India and its salient features, the Union, States and territories, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental duties, Human rights.
- The legislature of India: Union legislature, Parliament, State Executive, State Legislature, assembly, Local government, Panchayat Raj
- Judiciary in India: The process of law, Elections, Corruption in public life, Anti-corruption measures, Right to information, Empowerment of women, Consumer protection forms, CVC, Lok adalats, Ombudsman, CAG
Unit VI: Indian Economy
- Nature of Indian economy, Five-year plan models, Land reforms & agriculture, Application of science in agriculture, Social sector problems. Economic trends in Tamil Nadu, industrial growth, Rural welfare-oriented programmers, population, education, health, employment, poverty.
Unit VII: Indian National Movement
- National Renaissance, the emergence of national leaders, M. Gandhi, J. Nehru, R.N. Tagore, Role of Tamil Nadu in the freedom struggle
Unit VII: Mental Ability and Aptitude
- Mental Ability and Aptitude: To test the decision-making and problem-solving skills of the aspirants, 25 questions of the paper are based on Mental Ability and Aptitude. The syllabus includes
- Analysis and interpretation of data given in the forms of graphs and diagrams
- Percentage, HCF, LCM, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportion.
- Calculation of compound and simple interest.
- Area and Volume of figures
- Logical, Alpha-Numeric, and Visual Reasoning
Unit VIII: General English
- General English: There are 100 questions in the paper that are based on English or Tamil, as per the choice of the applicant. The objective is to test the basic language skills of the candidate. The syllabus for General English is given below.
- Grammar: Vocabulary, prefix suffix, articles, prepositions, tenses, active and passive voice, infinitives, gerunds and participles, homophones, parts of speech, sentences, degree, compound words.
- Figures of speech
- Questions based on the biography of famous personalities. Questions based on apprehension of Shakespeare’s Merchant of Venice, Sonnet 116, and Julius Caesar, Paulnack’s Music- The Hope Raiser as well as Oscar Wilde’s The Model Millionaire and The Selfish Giant.
- Comprehension questions based on motivational essays by authors Ruskin Bond, APJ Abdul Kalam, Gopala Krishna Gokhale, Hope Spencer, Brian Patten, Deepa Agarwal, and Dale Carnegie.
- Nationality of poems, poets, and stories. Folk Arts of India, Life of poets, authors, and dramatists. Quotes by famous personalities and characters of various works.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2022 (Expected)
The TNPSC Group 4 test 2022 has three components on the written examination paper. General studies is the first component, aptitude and mental capacity is the second, and competency in General English/ Tamil is the third. The exam pattern for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 is as follows:
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern 2022|
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for all communities||Exam Duration|
|General Studies||75||300||90||3 Hours|
|General Tamil/ General English||100|
Exam Schedule for TNPSC Group 4 in 2022 (Expected)
The Tamil Nadu PSC is yet to approve and announce the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2022. Take a look at the table below for significant dates such as the start and end dates for online applications. Once the TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 is released, we will update all of the crucial TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2022 dates.
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2022|
|Start of Online Process||Yet to be released|
|Last date of Online Process||Yet to be released|
|Written Examination(Phase I)||Yet to be released|
2022 TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card (Expected)
The TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 admit card is a crucial document that candidates must maintain safely. The TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2022 will be released ten to fifteen days before the TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022. To avoid any last-minute complications, download the TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card as soon as possible. To obtain the TNPSC Group 4 Admit Card 2022, follow the instructions outlined below.
- www.tnpsc.gov.in is the official website of the TNPSC.
- Now press the ‘hall ticket’ download button on the left side of the screen.
- Use your Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth to log in.
- Take many printouts of the TNPSC Group 4 to admit card 2022.
Salary for TNPSC Group 4 in 2022 (Expected)
The TNPSC Group 4 Salary 2022 official announcement is yet to be released. Selected individuals, on the other hand, would be awarded excellent perks as part of the TNPSC Group 4 salary 2022. Employees will be paid according to Pay Matrix Levels 7 and 8. Along with the fixed TNPSC Group 4 Salary 2022, successful candidates will also receive different benefits such as dearness allowance, house rent allowance, and city allowance. Please see the table below for more information on the predicted TNPSC Group 4 Salary 2022.
|TNPSC Group 4 Salary 2022|
|Steno-Typist (Grade–III)||Level-10||INR 20,600 – 65,500|
|Other TNPSC Group 4 Posts||Level-8||INR 19,500 – 62,000|
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Result 2022
As previously said, qualifying for the TNPSC Group 4 test is not easy, as the organization only selects a few candidates at the end. The procedure for downloading the TNPSC Group 4 Results is outlined below.
- Go to the official TNPSC results page at tnpsc.gov.in/results.html.
- Now go to a different website and click on the check TNPSC group 4 Results link.
- Now enter your registration number and click Submit.
- On the screen, you will see your TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment rank and secured marks.
- Finally, in 2022, print off the TNPSC Group 4 results for future use.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam FAQs
The syllabus for the TNPSC Group 4 test will be provided as part of the recruitment notification in TNPSC’s official website.
The cut-off for all positions will be announced at least a month after the exam is completed.
At least a month after the exam, the TNPSC Group 4 results should be available on the Commission’s website.
The TNPSC Group 4 test is given in a paper-and-pencil format.
The TNPSC Group 4 written test will be held in all of Tamil Nadu’s major cities.