South Indian Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022 – Step By Step to Download
Admit cards for the South Indian Bank Clerk exam will be out soon on the official website. The Admit Card will be released on the website of SIB 15 days before the exam. To appear for the online exam admit card is an important document.
- Without an admit card, you are not allowed to appear for an exam.
- Admit Cards need to be downloaded from the official website; it will not be sent via post.
- For verification, the candidate needs to carry admit cards to the exam center.
- Without the admit card, aspirants will not be able to sit for the exam.
Refer to this article to know more about admit card-related information.
|SIB Clerk Admit Card Overview 2022|
|Exam Conducting Authority||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Last Date to get Admit Card||To be Announced|
|Exam Date and Time||February 2022|
|Exam Center Location||To be Announced|
Steps to download the South Indian Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022
- Visit the Official website.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Type in your Application Number, password, and Date of Birth to access the admit card.
- Click on the login button.
- Admit cards will appear.
- Check all the details on the admit card.
- Step a printout of the admit card for future use.
- Paste a recent photo on the admit card before going to the exam center.
Check South Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility here.
Details to Check on South Indian Bank Clerk Hall Ticket 2022
After Downloading the Admit Card following things need to be kept in mind so that there is no discrepancy afterward:
- Name of the candidate
- Venue Of Examination
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Time & Date for Examination
- Roll number of Candidate
Things to carry to the Exam Hall SIB Clerk Exam 2022
Along with the Admit, Card the candidate must carry one ID proof as an identity. Following ID proof must carry and ensure that they match with the information provided:
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph/
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with a photograph
- valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/
- Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph
Check South Indian Bank Clerk Cut off here.
Important Points For SIB Clerk Admit Card 2022
- Candidate email and Phone number must be Active.
- Carry Id Proof along with the Admit card to the exam hall. And ensure that ID Proof matches with the information provided in the Admit Card.
- Ration Card and Driving Licenses will not be valid proof of Identity in the Exam hall.
- Candidates must paste a passport size photo in the Admit Card.
- Reach the exam hall before reporting time.
Read about South Indian Bank Clerk Result here.
SIB Clerk Selection Process and its Exam pattern 2022
Aspirants who will apply for the SIB clerk Exam will firstly have to give an Online test and after that personal interview. The total marks for the exam will be 200 and for that 140 min time will be provided. There will be 4 sections and a total of 40 questions will be there and for every wrong answer, ¼ marks will be minus. Refer to the table below for more information:
|Test||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Medium||Time Allotted|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||Only English||40 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||Only English||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||50||Only English||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||Only English||40 minutes|
SIB Clerk Admit Card FAQs
Candidates can download the admit card by visiting the official website & following the steps mentioned there.
Candidates are allotted 140 min time to solve the questions.
Personal data, exam details like place, date of exam, etc, and guidelines are given on the admit card.
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
The candidate will get a notification about the Admit Card on the contact details provided.