Last updated on April 4th, 2022 at 02:20 pm
Notification for the post Clerk by South Indian Bank is out. Results for the exam will be out when the exam is over for the post.
- First aspirants have to give an online exam and after qualifying the personal interview will be conducted.
- To download the result the candidate can download it from the official website.
- On the official website dates will be out for the results.
|SIB Clerk Result Overview 2022|
|Exam Date||February 202|
|Exam Result||To be Announced|
|Interview Date||To be Announced|
|Final Result Date||To be Announced|
SIB Clerk Result 2022
Results will be out when the online test exam will be conducted. MCQs will be asked in the online based test. For qualifying to the next round, which is a personal interview round, online based exam is important.
Steps to Download SIB Clerk Online Exam Result 2022
- Visit the official website of South Indian Bank.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Find the notification stating “Result of Probationary Officers Exam 2022 Online Test”. Click on it.
- Enter the required credentials like Registration Number, Roll Number, and Date of Birth. Click on the “Submit” button.
- Results for the exam will show.
- Candidates. Search for your Roll Number.
- Download it for further future use.
Check South Indian Bank Clerk Admit Card here.
SIB Clerk Online Test Result 2022 Important Details to check
The online exam test of the SIB clerk is easy and aspirants can crack easily. Online exam is important to get qualify for the next round which is personal interview round. After downloading the results following data need to be checked:
- Name of candidate
- Roll number/Registration number
- Date of birth
- Exam details like name, date, venue
- Total marks obtained by candidates
- Section-wise marks obtained.
Check South Indian Bank Clerk Eligibility here.
Calculate Marks for the SIB Clerk Exam
Candidates and follow the below steps to calculate the marks and know the tentative result. Read below to know more.
- Total of 160 question will be asked and total marks will be 200.
- ¼ marks for every wrong answer will be deducted.
- Total Marks will be calculated based on the correct answer subtracting the incorrect answer.
South Indian Bank Clerk Cut-Off 2022
South Indian Bank Clerk cut-off will be out on its official website after the result will be out. Cut-off is based on various category. Below is the pervious year cut off to get an idea to the candidates:
Expected South Indian Bank Clerk Cut-Off
|Name of the Category||Total Cut-off Score (Out of 200)|
Expected SIB Clerk Sectional Cut-off 2022:
|Category||Sectional Cutoff for All Sections|
|Reasoning Ability||English||General Awareness||DI|
South Indian Bank Clerk Personal Interview Result 2022
Candidates who will qualify the online based test will be qualified for the personal interview round. Carrying an interview card for the personal interview round is important. Phone and other electronic items are restricted to carry to the interview place.
Merit list be out as per the result of the candidates. Below is the steps to download the interview result:
- Visit the official website of SIB.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Find the notification stating “Result of Probationary Officers Exam 2022 Personal Interview”.
- Enter the required credentials like Registration Number, Roll Number, and Date of Birth. Click on the “Submit” tab.
- Result will appear form Qualified Candidates. Search for your Roll Number.
SIB Clerk Results FAQs 2022
Candidates can check the results by visiting the official website.
The general candidates cut-off of around 132 marks which is out of 200 marks.
You can download from the official website for the online exam results.
The cut-off for General Awareness for SC/ST candidates is 11.50.
The OBC candidates can expect a cut-off of around 125.50 marks.