Those studying for the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 exam should choose books and study materials from well-known authors. The TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 is a difficult exam to pass. As a result, for the TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022, you should only use the best books. Candidates must seek out relevant study material in the form of books and manuals to help them gain knowledge and a better comprehension of the ideas in order to prepare for the TNPSC Group 4 Exam.
- It’s critical to choose the right set of TNPSC Group 4 books so that it covers all of the syllabi and saves time by providing a better explanation of the topics.
- TNPSC Books for Group 4 contain three courses, according to the exam syllabus: General Studies, Aptitude Test, and General English/General Tamil.
- The written exam lasts three hours and consists of 200 objective-type questions for 300 points. Before being assigned to their departments, candidates who pass the written exam are chosen for counseling and document verification.
Books for TNPSC Group 4 General Studies and Aptitude Test 2022
In the written examination for the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Process, candidates are assessed on their ability to answer questions on general awareness, general studies, and mental aptitude. As a result, candidates should have a good understanding of the country and the state of Tamil Nadu. The following are the best TNPSC Group 4 books PDF that cover the complete subject of general awareness:
|TNPSC General Studies Books to Read|
|Name of the book||Publication||Author||Description|
|TNPSC Group – IV Previous year Original Question Paper||TNPSC||Panel of Experts||It includes prior year’s question papers as a resource. Refer to the collection for a better understanding of the questions and solutions.|
|TNPSC GROUP IV exam All-in-One Complete Study Material Book & Solved Question Paper||Sura College of Competition||V.V.K Subburaj||The book contains all you need to know to ace the TNPSC Group 4 competitive exam using the most up-to-date curriculum.|
|Manual for TNPSC Examinations (General Studies)||McGraw Hill Publications||M. Karthikeyan||This guide is useful for aspiring candidates as it gives an overall outlook on the general studies of the TNPSC Group 4 exam.|
|Quantitative aptitude for competitive examinations||S. Chand Publications||R.S Agarwal.||It can be used as a reference book for the TNPSC Group 4 Exam. It has detailed solutions to all the different kinds of questions. The print quality is excellent.|
|General Knowledge 2020||Arihant Experts||Arihant Publications.||It covers several vital aspects of general knowledge. This book will help candidates understand the fundamental ideas of general studies and abilities.|
Best TNPSC Group 4 Books for Tamil and English
All Group 4 roles whose exams are held by the Tamil Nadu PSC require a basic mastery of the Tamil and English languages. As a result, below are the TNPSC Group 4 Books in Tamil and TNPSC Group 4 Books in English that will assist you in studying for the Tamil/English language section of the exam.
|Best Books for TNPSC Group 4 Tamil and English|
|Name of the book||Publisher||Author||Description|
|Word Power Made Easy||Simon and Schuster||Norman Lewis||Candidates taking competitive tests will benefit immensely from this book since it gives an ideal opportunity to brush up on their English language abilities.|
|General English for All Competitive Examinations||Arihant Publications||S.C. Gupta||For all competitive tests, this book delivers easily understood information for a better knowledge of the English language.|
|TNPSC – Group IV General Studies & General Tamil Previous Year Examination Question and Answers (Tamil)||TNPSC||Editorial board||This book contains study materials for past years’ General English and General Tami question papers.l|
|TNPSC GENERAL TAMIL||Arivukadal Pathipagam||Dr. Thamizh Iniyan M.A Ph.D.||It is a comprehensive study guide for TNPSC Group 4 books 2019 for general Tamil.|
Other Resources for Preparing for the TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022
Candidates should consult certain vital sources in addition to the TNPSC Group 4 preparation books to help them prepare for the TNPSC Group 4 examinations. These are some of the most useful resources for studying for the TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022:
To gain an advantage in your preparation, take an online TNPSC group 4 test.
- Candidates can use online notes and TNPSC Group 4 sample papers to assist them to prepare for the test.
- To check their preparation, applicants could attempt the TNPSC Group 4 Previous Year Paper.
- Candidates should keep up with current events on a daily basis. It will help you get a good score in the General Awareness section.
- The Online Test Series will assist applicants in self-evaluation.
How Should I Study for the TNPSC Group 4 Exam in 2022?
Candidates should be familiar with the TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022’s entire curriculum and exam pattern in order to prepare properly. Aspirants must study and take TNPSC Group 4 practice examinations on a regular basis. The following are some TNPSC Group 4 Preparation recommendations that candidates should follow:
- Examine the TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern to ensure that you are prepared to answer all types of questions.
- Make it a point to revise once a week to assess your progress.
- Make a schedule for the TNPSC Group 4 Exam and set aside time to complete practice sets, test series, and previous year’s papers.
- Give tough issues more time and attention, and vice versa.
TNPSC Group 4 Books FAQs
One of the greatest books for TNPSC Group 4 is the Manual for General Studies.
The best guide for TNPSC Group 4, General English, is S.C Gupta’s General English for All Competitive Examinations.
Dr. Thamizh Iniyan M.A Ph.D. wrote TNPSC General Tamil as a guide for General Tamil.
Arihant Publications’ General Knowledge 2022 will be the greatest guide for General Knowledge.
Some of the questions, even with the same set of options, will be repeated in different subjects. There are also some questions on the same subject.