The High Court of Kerala will release the recruitment of Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card 2021 on the official website. Aspirants can download the Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card 2021 3 weeks before the exam date and the call letter for the Interview will be ready for download 2 weeks prior to the Interview. Without the admit card, the aspirants will not be permitted to sit for the written exam and other selection rounds.
- The aspirants will be intimated about the admit card through SMS/e-mail.
- Aspirants can download the Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card by entering the Application Number and Password in the login portal.
- The selection of the aspirants for the post of Kerala High Court Assistant will be based on the marks obtained in the objective test, descriptive test, and Interview.
- The Kerala High Court will release Kerala High Court Assistant exam date in due time.
Process to Download Admit Card of Kerala High Court Assistant
Generally, the admit card will release 10-15 days before of exam date. The High Court will release the Admit Card for Kerala High Court Assistant Recruitment 2022. All the aspirants who have successfully submitted the application form for the respective post can download admit card from the official website. These are the steps to download the Kerala High Court Assistant Hall Ticket.
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Click on the “Notification” tab on the homepage.
Step 3: Then, click on the download link of the Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card.
Step 4: Now enter the ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’ and click on submit button.
Step 5: Save, download, or take the printout of the admit card for future reference.
Steps to Recover ID to Download Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card
In case the aspirants forget their registration number or Password while downloading the Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card, then aspirants do not worry because still, they have the option to recover the lost password and download the hall ticket by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: First Click on the “Reset Password/ Key Number” link available on the homepage.
Step 2: Select the “Post” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Now, enter Application Number, Date of Birth, and Mobile/ Email/ Date of Registration in the required space.
Step 4: Now set the new password, retype the password, and enter the captcha code.
Step 5: Click on the “Submit” button.
Points to Keep in Mind While Downloading Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card
The aspirants should remember a few important points while downloading the Kerala High Court Assistant hall ticket to avoid any downloading issues. The points are listed below:
- Make sure that the details are correct before downloading the admit card because too many wrong submissions of credentials may block access.
- Admit Card must be downloaded through a PC or Desktop. sometimes not work properly on the mobile browser.
- PC/Desktop has speedy internet connectivity
- The photograph and the signature on the printed copy of the admit card should be clear and visible.
Details Mentioned in Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card
Aspirants should verify the information printed on the Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card before downloading it from the official website. In case of any kind of mistakes in the call letter, aspirants should be advised to immediately contact the recruitment cell of the High Court, Kerala. The details are mentioned below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue Address
- Duration of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Important Instructions Related to Exam
Resolve Discrepancies in the Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card
If the details of aspirants Admit Card are incorrect or if the aspirants are unable to download the Admission Ticket/ Call Letter for any reason, they should contact the recruitment and examination cell of the High Court of Kerala on all working days between 10 AM and 4.30 PM. The contact details are mentioned below.
- Phone: 0484-2562235
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax No: 0484-2391720
Important Things Should be Carry to the Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Centre
The aspirants should bring valid Photo ID Proof to the exam hall along with the admit card. If they fail to do so, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination. The list of required documents are given below:
- Hard Copy of Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card
- Two recent Passport size Photographs
- Original along with the Xerox copy of Photo ID Proof-like( PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Aadhar Card with a photograph)
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
Things Not to Carry to the Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Centre
There are certain things that are restricted in the examination hall, therefore aspirants should not carry on the exam day. If they are found with any of the banned items then it will be considered as a serious offence and it may result in the cancellation of their candidature or prohibiting him/her from the future examination. According to the official notification, the items are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Kerala High Court Assistant Books & study materials
- Electronic Watches
- Tables or Charts
- Mobile Phone/Communication
- Food Items
- Any other Electronic Device
Important Points to Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card 2021:
All the aspirants should be well known for rules and regulations specified in the Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card by the exam conducting authority regarding the examination day. The key points are as follow:
- The candidates should reach the examination centre at least 40 minutes before the reporting time to avoid any rush or traffic as late entry will not be allowed.
- The details available in the printed copy of the admit card and valid ID Proof should be clear and visible. Aspirants should keep extra copies of the documents as a backup for the exam day.
- Candidates should follow the social distancing rules by wearing masks and carrying a transparent bottle of hand sanitiser.
- Follow all the guidelines mentioned in the Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card to avoid the cancellation of their candidature.
FAQs For Kerala High Court Assistant Admit Card 2021
The exam date of Kerala High Court Asst. is yet to be announced.
If the aspirants find any mistake in the admit card, then they should immediately contact the Recruitment Cell of the High Court, Kerala, and request to solve this issue as soon as possible.
Once the official notification will be out the admit card will release 10-15 days before of exam date.