TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022
Once the TNPSC Group 4 Exams 2022 are completed successfully, the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will issue the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key PDF 2022. The TNPSC Group 4 answer key 2022 will assist candidates in evaluating their exam performance and determining the expected TNPSC cut-off scores. The TNPSC Group 4 Answer key for the stage one written test will be released by the authorities.
- All candidates will have easy access to the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022 on the TNPSC official website.
- The TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2022 answer key covers all of the answers to the questions that will be asked.
- After any discrepancies are rectified, the TNPSC Group 4 preliminary answer key is released first, followed by the revised final answer key.
- Applicants can contact the appropriate authorities to express their dissatisfaction with the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key.
|TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022 Overview|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date||Will be updated soon|
|TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key Date||Will be updated soon|
|TNPSC Group 4 Raising Objection (Last Date)||Will be updated soon|
|Official link for Download||Will be updated soon|
- How to Get TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022
- How can I calculate my TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022 score?
- How do I file a complaint about the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022?
- TNPSC Group 4 Cut off
- TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key FAQs 2022
How to Get TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022
Candidates can estimate their scores by looking over the TNPSC Group 4 answer key PDF download. To obtain the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022 from the Commission’s official website, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Go to the official TNPSC Group 4 webpage.
- On the front page, look for the TNPSC Group 4 Answer key 2022 link.
- Now fill in the required information, such as your registration number, date of birth, and password.
- After that, press the submit button.
- Download the TNPSC Group 4 Exam Answer key PDF file and match the answers in it with the ones you’ve marked to determine your score.
How can I calculate my TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022 score?
The Tamil Nadu PSC has released the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022, which candidates can use to compute their scores. You can use the procedures below to compute your marks and analyze your exam performance even before the TNPSC Group 4 Results are revealed. The steps for calculating marks using the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key are given below.
- The exam has a total score of 300 points and 200 questions.
- Except for the language portion, the applicant can add +1 mark for each correct answer. Each right answer receives +2 marks in the language part.
- For each erroneous response, candidates must deduct a third of a point.
How do I file a complaint about the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022?
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will allow applicants to file objections to the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key PDF. Applicants who are dissatisfied with the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key PDF Download can contact the TNPSC directly with their concerns. The method for filing objections to the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2022 is outlined below.
- Visit the official website of the TNPSC.
- From the drop-down option, select the Group-4 answer key link.
- To challenge the tentative answer keys, go to the ‘Click Here to Challenge the Tentative Answer Keys’ link and click it.
- Complete the following fields:
- Number of questions
- Number assigned to the registration
- The recruitment’s name is
- Number of the application
- Year of birth
- From the drop-down menu, choose the Submit option.
- Select the appropriate response based on your preferences.
- Only 500 characters are allowed to enter the right answers.
- Provide details about the book where you discovered the correct solution.
- In PDF format, save a scanned copy of the book’s accompanying pages.
TNPSC Group 4 Cut off
Out of a high number of applicants, just a few candidates are chosen for the TNPSC Group 4 final recruitment 2022, as getting into such a prominent institution can be difficult. To help you prepare for the exam, we’ve included the TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off marks from the prior year so you can see how the cut-offs have changed.
TNPSC Group 4 Cut-off 2019:
The predicted TNPSC cut-off for 2019 is listed below. Candidates can review the information below to learn more about the cut-off patterns and competition in the rankings.
|Category-wise TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off 2019|
|Backward Class (BC)||165||162|
|Most Backward Class (MBC)||163||160|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||162||162|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||161||159|
|Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar (SCA)||–||–|
TNPSC Group 4 Typist Cut off 2019
The previous year’s TNPSC Group 4 Cut Off for the post of Typist is listed below.
|TNPSC Group 4 Typist Cut Off by Category (Previous Year)|
|Backward Class (BC)||182||181|
|Most Backward Class (MBC)||182||182|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||174||172|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||178||177|
|Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar (SCA)||175||174|
TNPSC Group 4 Steno-Typist Cut Off 2019
The official TNPSC Group 4 cut off for Steno-Typist for the preceding year was issued as follows.
|TNPSC Group 4 Steno-Typist Cut Off 2019 by Category|
|Backward Class (BC)||135||132|
|Most Backward Class (MBC)||135||134|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||126||121|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||124||121|
|Scheduled Caste Arunthathiyar (SCA)||123||122|
TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key FAQs 2022
After one month has passed after the exam, the TNPSC Group 4 answer key Download PDF is usually released.
The TNPSC Group 4 answer key 2022 can assist you in determining your score. You can compare your answers to the answers in the TNPSC Group 4 answer key download PDF to find out how well you did.
The TNPSC Group 4 answer key PDF 2022 will supply you with the right answers. All you have to do now is match your answers to the answer key, assigning one mark to each correct answer and removing one mark for each incorrect response. Your ultimate score will be determined by the number of correct answers.
What should I do if I discover that the TNPSC Group 4 answer key 2022 has an incorrect answer?
Candidates have the option of filing an official application to the TNPSC Commission if there are any issues with the TNPSC Group 4 answer key 2022.
The dates for the TNPSC Group 4 exam are yet to be determined.