SSA Punjab Admit Card 2022: The Department of School Education Punjab recently released the SSA Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment official notification under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA). The official notification for the post of Master/Mistress for various subjects has been released. Candidates who have applied for the job will have to go through the selection process, which includes a written exam. The SSA Punjab admit card 2022 is a must-have entry document for candidates who want to take the exam.
- Interested candidates will be able to download the admit card from the SSA Punjab official website.
- The Exam Center, Timings, and other important information will be listed on your Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card.
- The SSA Punjab Hall Ticket 2022 will be available 5-6 days before the exam.
Below is given SSA Punjab Exam Overview:
|Exam Conducting Authority||Punjab School Education Board|
|Name of the Post||Master Cadre Teacher|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Exam Mode||Online CBT MCQ|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be out|
|Exam Center Location||Punjab|
Continue reading this article to get all the information related to the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card and more.
How to download the SSA Punjab Admit Card 2022?
The SSA Master Cadre Teacher Admit Card 2022 will be released shortly by higher officials at the Department of School Education Punjab. Following that, candidates who applied for the SSA Master Cadre Teacher Recruitment Exam 2022 will be able to download their admit cards from their official website. Follow the following steps to download the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card:
Step 1: Navigate to the SSA Punjab official website.
Step 2: On the page, look for the SSA Punjab notice column.
Step 3: In the notice column, you will find a link to the SSA Punjab Admit Card 2022 notification.
Step 4: Input your SSA Police registration or login ID.
Step 5: Enter your password with care.
Step 6: After logging in, your SSA Punjab Master Cadre Teacher Admit Card will be available in your account’s admit card section.
Step 7: Download and print it for future use.
A direct Link for the SSA Punjab Admit card will be available here once it is out.
SSA Punjab Admit Card 2022 Specifications
It is critical to thoroughly examine the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card 2022. Once candidates have downloaded their admit cards, they must ensure that all of the information is legible. Candidates should also double-check that the admit card contains the following information:
- The Candidate Roll’s Name Number of Candidates
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Father, Mother, or Guardian’s Name
- Candidate’s Gender (Male/Female)
- Candidate Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ etc.)
- Exam Center’s Name and Code
- Date and time of the exam
- Examinable Subjects
- Name of the Position Important Examinable Instructions
- Signatures of the Candidate and Invigilator
- Address of the Exam Venue
Download your JSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 here
How to Recover Lost/Forgotten SSA Punjab admit card 2022 Credentials?
Because the SSA Punjab admit card 2022 will be released in due course, it is likely that candidates will have misplaced their login credentials by then. They should not be concerned. The School Education Board Punjab has made it simple for candidates to recover their lost or forgotten Login ID and Password in order to download their Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card.
Candidates can contact the Punjab School Education Board officials using the following information:
Registered Office Location:
Education Recruitment Board, Punjab
Government Model Senior. Secondary School,
(Microsoft Building), Phase – 3B1
A. S Nagar (Mohali)
What Should You Not Bring to the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card in 2022?
Candidates who have downloaded their SSA Punjab admit card 2022 should also be aware of exam hall etiquette. As a result, certain items should not be brought to the exam site, according to the Board’s guidelines. These are some examples:
- Calculator (simple or scientific), digital diary, and so on.
- Tablet computers, cell phones, and Bluetooth devices
- SSA scribbling pads or notepads or books, small sheets of paper, or other study material
- Wallet and/or purse
- Anything else valuable (s)
Important Information on the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card
Applicants planning to take the prestigious SSA Punjab Master Cadre Recruitment Exam 2022 should be aware of the significance of their admit cards. The admit cards serve as an entry ticket to be included in the SSA Punjab Master Cadre Result 2022 Merit List and be hired by the illustrious School Education Board Punjab. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of key points to remember about the SSA Punjab admit card 2022:
- Know the steps for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card download ahead of time and save it for the rest of the selection process.
- To keep the admit card from crumbling or getting damaged, laminate it or keep it in a suitable plastic cover.
- The admit card must be carried on all exam dates without fail, or you will be denied entry to the exam hall.
- To avoid panicky situations, carry all of the other ID proofs and health and safety essentials mentioned above.
- If there are any printing or spelling errors on your admit card, please have them corrected immediately by the officials.
2022 SSA Punjab Master Cadre Selection Process and Exam Pattern
Candidates now have a better understanding of the SSA Punjab admit card 2022 download and other important details. As a result, let’s get a quick understanding of the exam pattern and selection process used to find qualified candidates for the position.
The SSA Punjab Master Cadre selection procedure is divided into two stages:
Computer-based Online Test
The following is the SSA Punjab Master Cadre Exam Pattern 2022:
|Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions||Duration (Hours)|
|Concerned SubjectEnglishHindiPunjabiSocial ScienceMathematics Science||150||150||2.30|
Hope you found this article on admit card helpful. Good luck with your exam!
SSA Punjab Admit Card 2022 FAQs
The SSA Punjab Admit Card 2022 will be released by SSA Punjab shortly. Candidates should print a copy of their Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card for future reference.
Visit the SSA Punjab official website. The download link for the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card will be available on the homepage or in the career section. Candidates can access their admit card by clicking on the link and entering their login information. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card will be downloaded after successful submission.
The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card contains the following information: the candidate’s name, roll number, candidate’s date of birth, candidate’s category, exam date and slot, exam timings, reporting time, entry closing time, name and complete address of exam centre, and so on.
No, the SSA Punjab Admit Card will not be available in print. Candidates can only download their admit online. The official website will have a link to the SSA Punjab Admit Card 2022.
All candidates taking the SSA Punjab Exam must have the SSA Punjab Admit Card with them. Candidates will not be permitted to take the exam unless they have the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Punjab admit card.