TN TET Admit card 2022 – Download Tamil Nadu TET Hall ticket now!
Before the TN TET Exam Date 2022, the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu will make the TN TET Admit Card 2022 available on their official website. The dates for Paper 1 of the TN TET exam 2022 are August 25, 2022, through August 31, 2022. As soon as the TN TET Admit Card 2022 is made available, applicants who have registered for the TN TET Exam 2022 should download it. Additionally, they are required to print out and bring their TN TET Exam Hall Admission Card 2022.
- Candidates who registered for both Paper-I and Paper-II examinations will receive their TN TET hall tickets from TRB.
- By using their unique User ID and password, candidates must log in before downloading their TN TET hall ticket.
- At the exam center, the candidate must have their hall ticket with them. Otherwise, he or she won’t be permitted to take the exam.
Check the steps for Telangana Police SI Prelims Hall Ticket here!
TNTET Hall Ticket : Overview
|Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test
|Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu
|Notification Release Date
|7th February 2022
|Paper-I Exam Date
|25th to 31st August 2022
|Paper-II Exam Date
|To be announced
Steps to download TN TET Hall Ticket 2022
The Teacher Recruitment Board’s official website is where candidates can download their TN TET 2022 hall tickets. To access the PDF of the admit card, follow the provided instructions.
Step 1: Visit the official website at www.trb.tn.nic.in.
Step 2: Find and select the “Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TN TET) 2022” option by using the search bar.
Step 3: Below this, you’ll discover a list of links that are related.
Step 4: Click the link that says “Download TN TET Hall Ticket.”
Step 5: Login by providing your username and password.
Step 6: Download and print several copies of your TN TET Call Letter so you have them on hand for the next steps.
Important details mentioned on the TN TET Hall Ticket
To make sure everything is true, the candidate should carefully review the following information. They should look for grammatical mistakes and data inaccuracies like the ones listed below. The information on the TN TET Hall Ticket 2022 that must be carefully checked is listed below.
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the conducting body
- Examinations name
- Candidate’s roll number
- Registration number
- Paper number (Paper-I/Paper-II)
- Examination center
Check the details of DSSSB Patwari Admit Card 2022 here!
- Location of the center
- Date and time of the Examination
- Important guidelines
- Photo and signature of the candidate
Key points- When downloading TN TET Hall Ticket
A few things should be kept in mind by the applicant when downloading their TRB TN TET admit card. Before downloading the hall ticket, the candidate should bear in mind the instructions listed below.
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection so you can easily download the TN TET call letter.
- Keep your login information with you while logging in to download the hall ticket
- As you type in your login information, be careful. To refrain from any typos or discrepancies, you must avoid any kind of mistyping.
- Check that your printer has high-quality inks. The information on the call letter must be legible.
FAQs on TN TET Hall Ticket
The TN TET 2022 admit card will be made available 10–15 days before the written examination. Candidates can access the Teachers Recruitment Board’s official website to download the TNTET admit card or call letter.
Visit the TN TET website to download the Tamil Nadu TET Admit Card, or you follow the instructions and link to download your admit card given in the article above.
In the examination room, candidates must have the items listed below; admit card photocopy, one passport size photo which should also be pasted on your hall ticket, and an identity document like Aadhar cards, Pan cards, voter identification cards, and driver’s licenses.
To download the TN TET hall ticket, the candidate must enter the ID and password assigned during the online application process.
In the examination center, candidates are not allowed to bring any luggage. Any property that is stolen or lost on the property will not be the responsibility of the Board.