DSSSB Patwari Admit Card 2022: Everyone who applied for the position has been waiting impatiently for the release of the recruitment admit card. On the DSSSB’s official website, the admit card for the recruitment will be posted. Using their login information, all applicants can download it from that location. The candidates received the login information during the application procedure.
The Admit Card will soon be made available on the Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board’s (DUSIB) official website. All applicants who registered for the DSSSB Patwari Examination are eligible to take the test online. The official announcement has been made on the website, and the authority has also announced the exam dates. No applicant will be allowed into the examination room without a hall ticket, so all candidates should print out their admit cards as well.
- Therefore, it is advised that candidates download their admit cards as soon as they become available on the website.
- Once downloaded, look over the printed information on it.
- We advise candidates to get in touch with the appropriate authorities right away if they discover any mistakes on their printed admit cards.
Check PM kisaan KCC form details here!
DSSSB Patwari Admit card 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Exam level||State level|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based exam|
|Admit card availability||2 weeks before the exam|
|Date of Examination||20 and 21st August 2022 and 17th and 18th September 2022|
How to download the DSSSB Patwari admit card 2022?
Step 1: Visit the DSSSB’s official website at dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
Step 2: Look for the DSSSB E-Admit Card download link for Patwari Post Code 48/21.
Step 3: Enter your information now, including your registration number, password, etc.
Step 4: For your roll number to appear on the display, submit the information.
Step 5: Print out a copy of your hall ticket card and bring it to the examination center, as well as one of your identifications.
DSSSB Patwari Admit Card Download 2022 – Points to remember
Before beginning to download their admit cards, candidates must make a few essential arrangements. You can prevent any problems when trying to download the admit card by following the crucial advice provided.
- Candidates need to have a reliable internet connection and a computer or laptop.
- Candidates must always have their login information on hand, including their Registration ID and birthdate.
- To download your results, a reliable webpage like Google Chrome must be available.
- Wait a few minutes before trying again because it might take too long for the website to load. The website loads more slowly than usual due to the high volume of traffic.
- Print several copies of the hall ticket on sheets of paper that are A4 in size.
Details mentioned on the DSSSB Patwari Admit Card 2022
You should double-check your admit card because it is one of the most essential items you should have and is one of the most crucial records needed at every step of the selection process.
- Date of birth,
- registration number,
- Detail of Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Date & Time of Exam
- candidate’s gender (male or female)
- Parent’s Name
- The applicant’s signature or thumbprint
Check JSSC CGL admit card here!
FAQs on DSSSB Patwari Admit Card 2022
On August 2, 2022, the DSSSB released the deputy manager’s admit card.
It is advised that you take immediate action to fix any errors you find on your hall ticket without further delay. Corrections must be made as soon as possible so that you can show the examiners at the testing site the correct information on your admit card.
The August 20–21 and September 17–18, 2022 dates for the DSSSB Patwari exam. A computer-based test (CBT) will be conducted for the DSSSB Patwari recruitment, which will be done online. A recruitment event for patwaris is held by the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) in 2022.
The most significant event in your life is the DSSSB Exam. Because doing so could result in the direct cancellation of a candidate’s application, we have listed a few things that candidates must avoid they are; Calculators or other electronic equipment, laptops, mobile phones, electronic watch, and any food products.
While taking the exam, a candidate is required to bring a valid ID card with them, such as an Aadhar card, voter card, driver’s license, etc.