South Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2022: Know The Exam Pattern Too!
South Indian Bank conducts the exam for the post of Probationary Officer every year. The official notification of the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment Process 2022 has been announced on 5th January 2022. Candidates preparing for this examination have to go through the syllabus and the exam pattern to understand the exam better. Go through this article to check all the important details.
- South Indian Bank PO 2022: Important Highlights
- South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern 2022
- South Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2022: Overview
- South Indian Bank PO Selection Process 2022
- South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022: Preparation Strategy
- South Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2022: FAQs
South Indian Bank PO 2022: Important Highlights
Candidates can check out all the important highlights of the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022 through the below-provided table:
|Exam Conducting Body||Bank of South India|
|Exam Name||South Indian Bank Probationary Officers|
|Mode Of The Exam||Online TestPersonal Interview|
|Total Vacancy||To be notified soon|
|Application Start Date||5th January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||11th January 2022|
|Application Fee||GEN: Rs. 800/-SC/ST: Rs. 200/-|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified soon|
|Exam Date||Feb 2022|
|Result Date||To be notified soon|
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern 2022
It is a necessary step to understand the pattern of the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022 while preparing for it. Candidates planning to appear for the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022 can check the below table to understand the exam pattern:
|Section||Total Questions||Total Marks||Total Time|
|General Awareness (Banking/economy/finance)|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||40||50||40|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||40||50||40|
Some of the important points to note:
- The mode of the exam will be in English only.
- There is a negative marking in the exam. For each wrong answer, you will be penalized with 0.25 marks.
South Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2022: Overview
The South Indian Bank PO Exam has generally four sections from which questions are asked. These four sections are as follows:
- General Awareness (Banking/Economy/Finance)
- Reasoning Ability
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- English Language
South Indian Bank PO Detailed Syllabus 2022
Knowing the syllabus of the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022 helps the candidates to prepare for the examination in the right way. Go through the below table to know the detailed syllabus of each section:
|General Awareness (Banking/Economy/Finance)||Reasoning Ability||Data Analysis and Interpretation||English Language|
|International and National OrganizationsHeadquarters Important Dates and DaysThemes and moreBanking Awareness Financial Awareness Current Affairs in the last one year to be more preciseStatic GKCountries and capitals,Currencies National Parks||Seating ArrangementPuzzlesInequalitySyllogismAlphabet TestCoding-DecodingOrder and RankingLogical ReasoningBlood RelationsDistance and DirectionData SufficiencyAlphanumeric SeriesInput-Output||Data Interpretation Data SufficiencyQuantity based ProblemsNumber seriesQuadratic equation Ratio and ProportionMixture and allegationsAveragesMensuration ProbabilityPercentages Pipes and CisternsTime Distance and WorkArithmetic Rate of InterestProfit and Loss||GrammarVocabularyReading ComprehensionCloze TestDetection of ErrorsCorrection of sentencesConnecting and completing sentences and paragraphsFill in the BlanksPara JumbleSynonymsAntonymsIdioms & PhrasesArticleVoiceNarration etc.|
Important points to note for the syllabus of the General Awareness section:
- Candidates have to be updated on all the important information and the latest happenings in the last 4 to 6 months.
South Indian Bank PO Selection Process 2022
Candidates have to understand the selection process of the South Indian Bank PO 2022. The selection process of South Indian Bank PO is divided into two stages. These stages are as follows:
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The candidates who passed the first round (Online Test) will call for the second round, that is, the Personal Interview. Candidates who successfully cleared all the stages will be recruited for the South Indian Bank PO post. All the selected candidates have to go through a probation period of 2 years. After that only they will receive the official offer letter for their joining.
South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022: Preparation Strategy
Knowing the right preparation strategy is the most crucial part while preparing for the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022. The right strategy helps the candidates to boost their performance and helps them to secure high marks in the examination. Candidates preparing for the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022 can go through the below-mentioned preparation strategy to boost their performance:
- Understanding The Syllabus: It is the first and most important step while preparing for the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022. Without knowing the syllabus, a candidate can not perform well in the exam and it will be difficult to obtain good marks too. So, it is mandatory for the candidates who are preparing for the exam to go through the syllabus and exam pattern first for a better understanding of the examination.
- Follow A Proper Plan: It is also important to follow a proper study plan and stick to that particular plan. Divide your time slot for each section and make time to revise the topic that you have covered once a week. It will help you to gain the knowledge of each section equally and by revising the topics will help you to get an effective result in the examination hall.
- Good Study Materials: It is better to read selected books and revise them again and again rather than following too many books. Following multiple books can give confusion to the candidates and they are finding it difficult to revise those books too. So, it is better to follow 1 or 2 books and revise them timely.
- Attempt Mock Tests: It is the most important step to boost your exam preparation. Attempting the mock tests help you to analyze your strengths and weaknesses. You can work on your weakness by changing your preparation plan a bit. It helps you to perform well and ace the exam.
Now, you must have got a pretty clear idea of the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. We hope that all of your questions are answered in this article. If you still have any queries, you can contact us through the comment section. We promise to solve all your queries and provide you with updated information regarding the South Indian Bank PO Exam.
South Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2022: FAQs
The South Indian Bank PO Online Test is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
Yes, you will be penalized with 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
You can go through this article to know the detailed syllabus of the Reasoning Ability section.
There are four sections: General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Data Interpretation & Analysis, and English Language.
The South Indian Bank PO Online Test is held for 140 minutes.