Candidates who successfully clear the entrance exam will be called to appear in the KMAT Kerala counselling round. The counselling round is held only after the examination is held for getting admission in the different MBA, PGDM courses. Those who are willing to appear for the KMAT Kerala counselling round can check out the complete details of the same below:
- As per the brochure, candidates who successfully clear the entrance exam will be called to appear for the counselling round. The counselling process comprise of a GD/PI round followed by a Document Verification (DV) round
- The basic eligibility for appearing in the KMAT Kerala counselling round is securing the minimum qualifying marks as applicable for their category
- Unlike other exams, these candidates will be asked to register for the counselling process of KMAT Kerala on own
- Those candidates who clear the CAT exam with a valid score card will be allowed to appear for the KMAT counselling round
Candidates who are willing to appear for the KMAT Kerala counselling round should be well aware of all the basic steps and details of the same. Those who fail to appear in the counselling round will not be allowed to participate in the same. For more details like KMAT Kerala seat allotment, relevant documents etc go through this page.
KMAT Kerala Counselling 2022
Candidates who are going to appear for the KMAT Kerala exam will be allowed t appear in the counselling round. Each participating KMAT college follows its own SOPs while going to induct the students after the admission process. The basic steps which form a part of the KMAT Kerala counselling round are mentioned in the space below:
- The candidates have to clear the KMAT Kerala cut off marks to go for the counselling cum admission round. It is advisable to check the category wise cut off marks beforehand
- Those who are going to appear in the counselling round have to make sure that they get all the documents relevant to the KMAT examination
Get a complete idea of KMAT Kerala eligibility criteria, age limit here!
- As per the official brochure, the designated selection process for KMAT Kerala is 80:10:10 which is a written exam, GD (Group Discussion) and interview round
- The seat allotment is going to be held on the basis of the marks scored in the KMAT Kerala 2022 exam along with the probable cutoff marks for the candidate
KMAT Kerala Counselling 2022 FAQs
As per the previous records, the KMAT Kerala counselling process is going to be held in offline mode.
es, as per the KMAT Kerala counselling process the candidates who belong to the unreserved category should score 54 marks.
The weighted ratio for KMAT Kerala 2022 is 80:10:10 which stands for written examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
As per the KMAT Kerala 2022, the basic documents relevant for the exam are domicile certificate, character certificate, class 10 and 12 mark sheets.
Yes, as per the KMAT Kerala 2022 official brochure, the candidates can appear in the selection process on the basis of their score card.