South Indian Bank Clerk Exam 2022 – Exam Dates, Admit Card, Cut Off, Result
The South Indian Bank released a notification for the post of Clerk which will be taken via online mode. The Application filling date is from 5th of January to 11th January 2022. The last date for the application filling is very short so to avoid any last date mistake candidates should fill it before the last date. After the Exam is over and after the result, the candidate selected will be placed in one of the branches of the South Indian bank.
- The selected candidate will be on probation for 6 months.
- The Selected candidate will be given a salary of 17900-47920.
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 will take place for places like Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Delhi, Gujarat, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Goa, Odisha.
Download South Indian Bank Clerk 2022 official notification PDF
Go through this article to know more about the notification:-
|South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||South Indian Bank(SIB)|
|Vacancy||Will be updated|
|Online Application Starts from||5th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||11th January 2022|
|South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Date||February 2022|
|Admit Card Download Date||Will be updated|
|Result Date||Will be updated|
|Official Website||SIB Official Website|
- South Indian Bank Clerk Vacancy 2022
- South Indian Bank Clerk Apply Online 2022
- South Indian Bank Clerk Application Process – Important Points
- South Indian Bank Clerk Application Fee
- South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Pattern and Selection Process 2022
- SIB Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022
- South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Date 2022
- South Indian Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022
- South Indian Bank Clerk Probation Period
- SIB Clerk Pay Scale
- South Indian Bank Clerk Cut-Off 2022
- SIB Clerk Preparation Tips 2022
- South Indian Bank Clerk 2022 FAQs
South Indian Bank Clerk Vacancy 2022
The South Indian Bank Authorities have not notified about the vacancy for the 2022 exam. It will be updated on the official website of the board.
South Indian Bank Clerk Apply Online 2022
Aspirants can fill the form for Clerk online on the official website of the South Indian Bank. Below are the steps to apply for the Clerk online.
Steps to Apply for the South Indian Bank Exam 2022
- You can apply for South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment through the SIB Official Website.
- First click on ‘New Registration’.
- You must provide your basic information to register.
- Now you will receive a provisional registration number and a system-generated password. Note these down for future reference.
- Fill up the application form carefully & click on “Save and Next” after verifying details in each section.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature & select the state you want to apply for and submit it. You can take the help of the Testbook photo editing tool for the same.
- Pay the Online Application fee & take a printout of the e-receipt and online application for your future reference.
South Indian Bank Clerk Application Process – Important Points
- Signature should not be in capital letters.
- The photograph size should be in the 4.5cm x 3.5cm dimension.
- For Signature use black Ink only.
- Left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink is required.
- A valid Email Id and Phone no are a must. Both should be active till the recruitment is over.
- A handwritten declaration on white paper with black ink with the following text. The handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
South Indian Bank Clerk Application Fee
Application fee is different for the different categories as specified by the officials of the bank. Below are the category-wise fee details:-
- General Category: Rs.800
- SC/ST: Rs. 200
South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Pattern and Selection Process 2022
Two-stage of the selection process involve in SIB First Online test and after that Personal interview. Once you clear the online exam, the next stage is a personal interview. The final Selection will be on the interview round performance.
The below table will give details about the exam pattern and selection process:-
|Test||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Medium of Exam||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||English||40 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||English||20 minutes|
|English Language||40||50||English||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||English||40 minutes|
- ¼ the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The online exam is important to get qualified for the Interview round.
- Candidate selection will be based on the Personal Interview.
SIB Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022
Your Eligibility will be judged based on the two criteria, which are very important to be selected for the clerk post. Eligibility details are given below:
- Maximum Age – 28 years
- As per rule 5 years will be relaxed in the case of SC/ST Candidate.
- You should have passed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with a minimum of 60% of marks under a regular course.
- The candidate should have passed the 10th/12/ and Graduation. The mode of education must be full-time, distance courses will not be considered.
Candidate Should be Indian to be able to fill the form for the SIB clerk.
- 2 years of experience is a must for the candidate applying for the exam.
- Notification for freshers is also released by the board.
Read South Indian Bank Clerk Salary and Job Profile details here.
South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment Number of Attempts
There is no notification regarding the number of attempts for the candidate applying. If the candidate exceeds the said limit he will not be able to give the exam.
Check South Indian Bank Clerk Syllabus here.
South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Date 2022
Every Candidate is waiting for the exam Dates of South Indian Bank Clerk 2022. Below is the table where you will get all details about the important dates:-
|Start Date of Online Application||5th January 2022|
|End Date of Online Application||11th January 2022|
|Online Test||February 2022|
South Indian Bank Clerk Admit Card 2022
Admit Card for the South Indian Bank can be downloaded for the official website. The link will get active 15 to 20 days before the exam.
Below are the simple steps to download the admit card:-
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the news and event section. Click on the link shown for South Indian Bank Clerk Admit Card.
- Enter your credentials like roll number/registration number & password.
- Click submit,
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download your admit card.
- Also take a printout for future use.
South Indian Bank Clerk Probation Period
Selected candidates will have to be on probation for 6 months in which their performance will be evaluated and based on their performance there final selection will be done.
SIB Clerk Pay Scale
17900 to 47920 will be given as a payment to the selected candidate. DA, HRA, and other allowance will also be given to the candidate.
South Indian Bank Clerk Cut-Off 2022
Cut-off will be released on the official website of the SIB. Cut-off will be released based on different scenarios. After the Online exam cut-off will be released.
Below are the previous year’s cut-off marks:-
SIB Clerk Cut Off 2022 (Expected)
|Name of the Category||Total Cutoff Score (Out of 200)|
Expected SIB Clerk 2022 Sectional Cut-off
|Category||Sectional Cutoff for All Sections|
|Reasoning Ability||English||General Awareness||DI|
SIB Clerk Preparation Tips 2022
For effective preparation and to get good marks you have to work according to preparation tips given in this article.
A. South Indian Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
Getting information about the South Indian Bank Clerk exam pattern, time is given, negative marking etc is the first step. Candidates must know the syllabus and previous years’ questions asked before starting their preparation. As the Exam of SIB is conducted every year you should take help from the previous exam difficulty and questions.
B. Expected and Previous Years Cut Off
Aspirants can get an idea about the cut-off from previous year exams. Analyzing the previous year’s cut-off, the candidate will get an idea about the expected cut-off and prepare accordingly.
C. Prepare According to Sectional-Weightage
Candidates must give more time to the section which carries more marks. Also, find out the weak and strong parts in the subject and words accordingly so that all the syllabus is completed on time.
D. Practice Mock Test for South Indian Bank Clerk
Another way to enhance your preparation strategy is to regularly give an online mock test and solve the previous year question paper regularly. This strategy will enhance your timing, skills, and performance.
South Indian Bank Clerk 2022 FAQs
Yes, as per the rule of the bank 5 years of relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates.
The two-stage involve the selection of the first online exam and the next round is a personal interview.
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness and Reasoning and Computer Aptitude are the subjects which candidates must prepare.
1/4th marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer given by the candidate.
The candidate will be on probation for 6 months to evaluate their performance.