South Indian Bank PO Eligibility 2022: Age & Education
South Indian Bank PO Exam is one of the prominent exams conducted by the South Indian Bank. The official notification for the South Indian Bank PO Exam has been announced officially on 5th January 2022. All the candidates who are planning to appear for the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022 should know the eligibility criteria of the exam. Knowing the eligibility criteria helps them to know if they are eligible for the exam. Check all the important details regarding the eligibility criteria of the South Indian Bank PO Exam in this article.
South Indian Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Overview
|Nationality||Must be a citizen of India|
|Age Limit||GEN: Upper age limit – 26 yearsSC/ST: Upper age limit – relaxed by 5 years|
|Educational Qualifications||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Engineering Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course|
|Number of Attempts||No defined number of attempts|
- The candidate who is applying for the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022 must be a citizen of India.
- Should have valid citizenship proof issued by the Indian Government.
Go through the below-mentioned points to understand the age limit of the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022:
- The upper age limit for the candidates should be less than 26 years. It is important for the candidates to be born not earlier than 01-12-1995 and not later than 30-11-2003.
- For experienced candidates, the upper age limit will be 28 years. It is necessary that candidates must be born not earlier than 01-12-1993 and not later than 30-11-2003.
- The upper age limit for the SC/ST candidates will be relaxed by 5 years.
Check South Indian Bank PO Syllabus here.
The educational qualifications are different for freshers and experienced. Go through the below table to understand in detail:
|The candidate applying for the exam should have passed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Engineering Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks under regular courses. ||The candidate applying for the exam should have passed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Engineering Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks under regular courses.Graduation in Arts/ Science / Commerce/ Engineering stream.|
Total Number of Attempts
There is no defined rule for the number of attempts by the authority. The candidates who are interested can apply for unlimited times as long as they meet the age limit criteria. It is also required for the candidates that they should have the minimum educational qualifications as directed by the authority.
South Indian Bank PO: Work Experience
There is no requirement for prior work experience for the fresher candidates. But the required work experience for the experienced candidates will be:
- The experienced candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Scale I/ Office in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Also, the active service of previous work experience may be counted for each candidate up on the sole discretion of the Bank based on experience.
South Indian Bank PO General Conditions 2022
Some important conditions for the candidates are as follows:
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application.
- The applicants will be called for the Online Test/Personal Interview based on the information provided in the online application. If the information furnished by the candidate is found to be false, the selection will be liable for termination.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category should submit attested copies of the mandatory certificates from a competent authority to prove their status.
- Candidates are responsible to appear for Online Test & Personal Interview at their own cost.
- Offer for Appointment will be issued to only selected candidates as per Bank’s requirement and terms and conditions.
We hope that this article helps you to get all the important information related to the South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022. In case you have any doubt, feel free to contact us through the comment section. We assure you to provide all the updated and important information regarding the exam faster.
South Indian Bank PO Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria: FAQs
There is no prior experience required in the case of fresher candidates.
You can go through this article to know all the important guidelines for the candidates using a scribe.
The upper age limit for the experienced candidates is 26 years.
The fresher candidates who are applying for the exam should have passed X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Engineering Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks under regular courses.
There is no defined rule for the number of attempts. The candidates can apply for the exam as long as they meet the age limit criteria.