SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification is Out! Check out All the Important Information Here!
State Bank of India has recently released the much-awaited SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification on its official website. This year they are going to recruit a total of 47 Bank officers. Selected aspirants will be appointed as Bank Officers (BO) in different branches of the State Bank of India. SBI BO Application Form can be filled out on 10th October 2022. The last application deadline for the SBI BO application is 31st October 2022. Readers willing to apply for this post will find complete information here about SBI PO recruitment 2022. The candidates can go to the official website to download the official notification or refer to this webpage to learn about the Eligibility, Vacancies, SBI Bank Officer Salary and more details.
- SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
- Download SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Here!
- SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- SBI BO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022: Salary Details
- SBI BO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022: FAQs
SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022: Notification Details
As per the latest notification, the SBI Officials have announced 47 vacancies for the post of Bank Officer in the State Bank of India. The recruitment will not be the same as the previous SBI Bank Officer Exam. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview round and then the selection will be made based on the qualifying marks in the Interview only. You can submit the forms from the official website within the due course if you are eligible. After the last date, no candidate will be able to fill in or submit the application forms. In the below-mentioned table, we have shared some valuable pieces of information for the candidates to make it more understandable.
|State Bank of India
|SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022
|SBI BO Recruitment 2022 Notification Released
|10th October 2022
|Online Application Begins
|10th October 2022
|31st October 2022
|Mode of Application
|Application Forms Status
|Place of posting
|Anywhere In India
|https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022 vacancy details are given in the table as per the different categories as follows:
SBI BO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who apply for the SBI BO Recruitment 2022 must ensure that they meet the required eligibility. Only after that, applicants will be able to apply for the post of Bank Officer in SBI. Here, we have provided the eligibility details under two sections- Educational Qualification/ Experience and Age Limit as follows:
Educational Qualifications/ Experience
- Since the candidates are retired State Bank of India Officers, no specific educational qualifications are required.
- Preference for this job post will be given to Ex-officers having sufficient work experience who have a deep knowledge of systems and procedures along with professional competence in the relevant area.
- The retired officers who will apply for this recruitment should have retired from the Bank’s service only upon attaining superannuation at 60 years.
- The officers who voluntarily resigned/ suspended/ retired/ or left the Bank otherwise before superannuation will not be eligible for consideration for this post.
- Maximum age of 65 years will be required for the candidates who are subject to satisfactory performance and renewal of the contract.
- As such, the maximum age as of the date of advertisement i.e., on 10th October 2022 should be 63 years.
SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022: Salary Details
The remuneration will be paid as per the SBI Bank Officer Hierarchy. Here are some details provided of the SBI Bank Officer Pay Scale.
|Grade of the Retired Officer
SBI BO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
Candidates need to follow some steps to apply for the SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022 as follows.
Step 1: Candidates can register themselves online through the link available on the SBI’s official website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
Step 2: After registering online, you can take a printout of the system-generated online application forms.
Step 3: Now, you have to fill out the application form carefully and submit it with the scanned photograph and signature.
Step 4: After it, a provisional registration number & password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Note down the registration number & password.
Step 6: Then, the partly filled & saved application form can be re-opened by the candidates using the registration number & password if needed.
Step 7: Candidates can avail of this facility for editing the saved information three times only.
Step 8: Once the application is filled out completely and correctly, you can submit the application form.
SBI Bank Officer Recruitment 2022: FAQs
The SBI Bank Officer Recruitment application process will begin on 10th October 2022.
31st October 2022 is the last date to apply for this recruitment.
SBI BO Recruitment Selection Process includes Three stages- Shortisation, Interview round and Merit-Based Selection.
A total of 47 vacancies are announced for this recruitment.
The vacancies are for retired SBI officers so no such educational qualification is required for this post.