PM Kisan Samman Nidhi eKYC: Online process, Documents required and more
PM Kisan eKYC is required for all farmers, who have registered under PM Narendra Modi’s PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022. Eligible farmers in India who applied for the scheme and received their Installment on time must now complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi eKYC online by visiting a nearby CSC Center. The PM Kisan Yojana’s respective authority has informed all scheme beneficiaries to complete the eKYC by the deadlines.
- After completing your eKYC for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022, you will be able to receive the scheme’s next instalment.
- In this article, we will provide detailed information on PM Kisan eKYC Online, the Last Date, Required documents and more.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eKYC Form 2022 Details
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Name of government
Governmnet of India
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
PM Narendra Modi
Rs. 6000 /- years (Rs 2000/- every four Months)
PM Kisan eKYC Last Date
31 July 2022
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Update Adhar Card Online
Significant changes have occurred in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 recently. Farmers will only be eligible for the next payment if they have completed the PM Kisan eKYC. Their payment will not be made unless this is done. All PM Kisan Yojana beneficiaries must complete their PM Kisan eKYC Update and link their beneficiary account to their Aadhar card.
- According to the most recent developments, PM Kisan eKYC Online is now mandatory for all beneficiaries, and they must complete it online.
- CSC Center is another option for completing your PM Kisan Yojana eKYC Process.
- Go to the nearest CSC centre to finish your E KYC. You will be required to use biometrics to allow the linking of your Aadhar card with the PM Kisan account.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi eKYC Online Required Documents
Applicants who are going to complete their PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana e-KYC online are required to carry the following documents:
1. Aadhar Card
2. PAN Card
3. Passport size photo
4. Mobile Number
5. Bank Account Details
Know the Steps To Pay E-Challan here.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana eKYC through Official Website Online
For updating Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana e-KYC, applications can be submitted through the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at pmkisan.gov.in. Follow the instructions given below to submit the PM Kisan Yojana eKYC Form:-
- To get the e-KYC done, you have to first go to the official eKYC PM Kisan portal.
- After that enter your Aadhar card.
- Enter the verification code.
- Enter the OTP code received on your mobile.
- Click on submit button.
- Now your PM Kisan Yojana e-KYC has been completed.
Steps to do PM Kisan eKYC through CSC Center
To complete your PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana ekyc through CSC center , follow the mentioned steps:
- To begin, go to the nearest CSC Center.
- Then request that they update PM Kisan eKYC Online.
- Now, show the CSC Center executive your valid Aadhar Card.
- After that, the Aadhar Card Number will be submitted on the PM Kisan official Website.
- The system will then confirm your Aadhar details.
- Your PM Kisan eKYC will be updated once the details are confirmed.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi eKYC FAQ
The deadline for updating your eKYC was July 31, 2022.
You can do so by going to your nearest CSC centre or by going to the official website. Use the above-mentioned steps.
You must have an Adhar card, a Pan card, a passport photo, a mobile number, and bank account information.
You will receive Rs. 6,000 per year in three equal instalments of Rs. 2000/- every four months under this yojana.
Except for those receiving a monthly pension of Rs. 10,000 or more, any farmer family. Furthermore, anyone who filed income tax last year is ineligible for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.