NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card Released | Get The Link To Download
On April 12, 2022, the National Health Mission Tripura released the NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card on its official website. The exam will be held on April 17, 2022. Candidates taking the NHM Tripura CHO exam must bring their admit cards with them to the exam hall at all times.
- Candidates may access the NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card by entering their registration number and password into the login site.
- Only applicants who meet all of the NHM Tripura CHO Eligibility Criteria will be issued an admit card prior to the exam.
- The commission will not send the NHM Tripura CHO Admit card via courier or any other means. All applicants may only download their admit cards through the official website.
Check out the major details of the REET Exam here.
Important Details of NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card 2022
Candidates must complete and submit the application form on time, as well as download the NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card before the deadline. The official authorities in charge of the examinations for the NHM Tripura CHO Recruitment release the admit card. The major details of the NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Admit Card 2022 may be found in the table below.
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Health Mission Tripura|
|Official Website||NHM Tripura|
|Post||Community Health Officer|
|Selection Process||Assessment Test and Counselling|
|Admit Card Date||12 April 2022|
|Exam Date||17 April 2022|
How to Download the NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card?
Candidates who applied for NHM Tripura CHO Recruitment can click on the direct link to download the admit card or follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website NHM Tripura
Step 2: Click on the NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Admit Card link on the homepage notification section.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials to view the admit card.
Step 4: Check if all the details are correct on the admit card.
Step 5: Download it as a PDF and take a printout as well to carry in the examination hall.
Details Mentioned on the NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card
The NHM Tripura CHO Hall Ticket will provide important information about the candidates. It is important to ensure that there are no errors in these facts. Check out the details mentioned on the NHM Tripura CHO call letters given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll/Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Parents’ Name
- Caste Category
- Exam Venue
- Exam Duration
- Reporting Time
- Instructions about the examination.
Know more about the AP High Court Examiner Syllabus here.
Things To Remember While Downloading the NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card
Here is a list of a few things that a candidate should keep in mind while downloading the NHM Tripura Community Health Officer Admit Card.
- To download the Admit Card, make sure you provide the right login information.
- To avoid traffic congestion, make sure you have a reliable internet connection and use popular browsers like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Verify all of the information on the admit card and send a soft copy to your email address as a backup in case of an emergency.
- When printing the admit card, ensure that the computer is linked to printer devices that use high-quality ink.
Hope this article on NHM Tripura CHO call letters 2022 was helpful. For any doubts, do mention them in the comment.
NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card – FAQs
The NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card will be made available from 12 April 2022.
The NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of the NHM Tripura.
It is advised to keep at least 3-4 hard copies of the NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card. But if a candidate loses their NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card, they are required to contact the official authorities regarding the matter.
The details mentioned in the NHM Tripura CHO Admit Card include the name of the candidate, date of birth, parent’s name, exam venue, instruction about the examination, a photograph of the candidate, and signature of the exam counsellor and candidate.
The NHM Tripura CHO Recruitment selection process includes Competency Assessment Test +Counselling Test.
The NHM Tripura CHO Examination will be conducted on 17 April 2022.