Candidates can always use the KMAT Kerala Mock Test to identify their weaknesses and strengths. The mock test of KMAT 2022 also works as a very good practice material as it helps in knowing the actual level of preparation. We have provided the complete details of the KMAT Kerala Mock Test 2022 in the space below:
- The mock test helps in knowing the exam pattern and exam interface before the examination
- Candidates can ace their practice for the KMAT examination with the mock test such that their performance in the exam is not affected
- It is always advisable to go for the KMAT Mock test that is completely aligned with the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam
- Candidates can analyse their preparation level and then work on their strengths and weaknesses before the exam
The KMAT Kerala mock test 2022 not only helps in candidates’ performance but accentuates their overall preparation for the upcoming entrance examination. More details regarding the mock test i.e. benefits, preparation tips and exam patterns etc can be checked on this page.
KMAT Kerala Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to go through the KMAT Kerala books for getting a proper idea of the topics. Kerala KMAT 2022 exam is conducted in the online mode and knows the important highlights of the same below:
- There shall be four subjects in the exam, Quantitative Aptitude, DI and LR, General Knowledge and English Language
- There shall be four options against each question asked in the examination
- There is a prescribed marking scheme of 4 marks for each correct answer while a negative mark of 1 mark is applicable for each incorrect answer
- Candidates get a time limit of 180 minutes to complete the KMAT examination
|Subjects||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|DI and LR||40||160|
Know the details of the KMAT Kerala cut off marks for the previous year here!
Benefits of KMAT Kerala Mock Test
KMAT 2022 is a very competitive examination and candidates who are going to appear in the entrance test can check out the following benefits that come along with the mock test:
- KMAT Kerala mock test helps in knowing the overall exam preparation before the examination. It also produces the students a complete idea of the level of examination, questions asked
- The mock test provides the correct idea of the important topics that are asked frequently in the KMAT Kerala examination over the years
Read here: KMAT Kerala eligibility criteria 2022 for all the categories!
- Candidates can also attempt the mock test to know the level of their preparation for the examination. Post attempting the test, the candidates can go through the analysis of the same and mark strong and weak chapters for the examination
- Solving mock tests frequently helps in getting a level up with their fellow competitors. The candidates can gain speed and accuracy for the questions asked in the examination frequently
Get a complete idea of the KMAT Kerala counselling process and other details here!
KMAT Kerala Mock Test 2022 FAQs
A total of 180 questions are asked in the KMAT examination. The duration of the examination is 180 minutes or 3 hours.
KMAT 2022 is conducted in the online mode every year.
The candidates who clear the KMAT 2022 exam will be called for the counseling round for subsequent admission to top MBA colleges.
At present, the KMAT is conducted only once in the country to provide admission to eligible students in the leading PGDM/MBA programmes.
The candidates opt for the KMAT Kerala 2022 mock test to know the overall preparation of the examination.