Candidates should check KMAT Kerala Previous Year Question Papers and marking scheme before appearing for the exam. Practicing KMAT Kerala Previous Year Question Papers will provide an insight to the candidates about their preparation level for the exam. By doing this, they will be able to understand the theory behind the concepts of the important topics and acquire knowledge that is important from the exam perspective. In this article, we have shared the importance of solving KMAT Kerala Last Year Question Papers during the preparation.
KMAT Kerala Previous Year Question Papers-Free PDF
The KMAT Kerala Previous Year Question Papers are considered as one of the authentic sources for solving exam-level questions. Candidates will be able to discover their weak areas and allocate more time to improve those areas for better results in the exam. Interested and Eligible candidates should check this page to download the KMAT Kerala Previous Year Question Papers with solutions as it can increase their selection chances.
Read more on KMAT Kerala Syllabus and Exam Pattern here!
KMAT Kerala 2022 Marking Scheme
The KMAT Kerala Marking Scheme is mentioned below:
- The KMAT Kerala Entrance Exam carries a total of 180 objective-type questions with a total weightage of 720 marks.
- Add 4 marks for every correct answer marked by the candidates.
- Deduct 1 mark for every incorrect response marked by the candidates.
- There is no negative marking for questions unattempted/marked for review.
KMAT Kerala Mock Tests
Candidates should attempt the mock tests available on the official website. This will help them in getting familiar with the actual exam, acquire knowledge of various concepts, and improve their question-solving speed and time management skills for better results. Also, the candidates are advised to attempt the mock tests available on the different websites to determine their accuracy and readiness for the actual exam.
Check how to download KMAT Kerala Result here!
Benefits of Solving KMAT Kerala Previous Year Question Papers
KMAT Kerala Exam is considered one of the most competitive entrance exams in the country. Candidates need to prepare a solid plan to ace the KMAT Kerala exam with high ranks. Solving KMAT Kerala Previous Year Question Papers with solutions will help candidates in identifying paper patterns, difficulty levels, and types of questions asked in the exam. Check the major benefits of solving KMAT Kerala Last Year Papers mentioned below:
- Solving KMAT Kerala Previous Year Question Papers will improve the pace at which they attempt questions.
- Candidates will get a close insight into the KMAT Kerala question pattern and also learn time management techniques for the actual exam.
- Practicing KMAT Kerala Last Year Question Papers will help candidates in identifying the topics asked frequently in the exam over years.
- Candidates will get well-versed with the common mistakes while solving previous question papers and avoid them in the future.
Check KMAT Kerala Admit Card details here!
KMAT Kerala Previous Year Question Papers- FAQs
Candidates should solve KMAT Kerala Last Year Question Papers to understand the paper pattern, marking scheme, and topics relevant to the exam.
The KMAT Kerala Exam will be conducted online or computer-based.
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect response.
Candidates can download KMAT Kerala Last Year Question Papers on the official website of KMAT Kerala.
Yes, attempting previous year’s question papers will improve the overall preparation level of the candidates.