Madras High Court Office Assistant Selection Process- Get All the Details
Madras High Court Office Assistant Selection Process: The recruitment for Madras HC Office Assistant will begin soon. In order to be eligible, the applicant must have passed class VIII from a recognized university. The applicant will go through three stages of the selection process – Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test. In this article, we will discuss these three in detail.
Madras High Court Office Assistant Selection Process
The three stages of selection process are as follows.
Stage 1- Written Exam
The Written Exam is the first stage of the Office Assistant Selection Process. The applicant who has the basic Madras HC Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria will be called to appear in the examination.
- The written exam of the Office Assistant will be conducted in the OMR sheet in Offline mode.
- There will be only two subjects in the entrance exam i.e. General Knowledge (G.K)& Tamil.
- There will be a total no. of 50 questions from both the subjects i.e. 35 from Gk while 15 from Tamil.
- The Applicant Will be given 75 minutes to complete the written examination.
- The applicant will get 1 mark for each correct answer while there is no provision for the wrong answer.
- the minimum qualifying marks, the applicant needs to secure 11 marks in the General Knowledge paper while 4 marks in the Tamil paper.
Stage 2- Practical Test
Stage 2 is a practical test and it aims to test the applicants skills in-office maintenance; office well keeping, House-keeping, hygiene, household articles.
maintenance, Office articles/equipment maintenance, other office duties, household duties including food production, cooking, cleaning, food and beverage service etc. Phase 2 will be held for 50 marks and the minimum qualifying marks for this level is 15 marks.
Stage 3- Oral Test
The last stage of the Office Assistant, Madras High Court is the Oral Test. The oral test is a kind of Interview round that assesses the suitability of the applicant to the
post by judging their mental alertness, skills, attitude, ethics, character, etc. The total marks allotted to this section is 10 marks while the min. Qualifying marks is 3 marks for each applicant. The High Court derives the final Madras High Court Office Assistant Result by adding up the marks of all three phases of the selection process.
Madras High Court Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria
The Unreserved applicant applying for the post of Specialist Officer must not be less than 18 years of age as of 01 July 2021.
The applicant must have passed the class 8th examination from any state or private board.
Important Points –
- The applicant who has more than 40% disability will get the assistance of a scribe to appear in the written exam.
- The applicants who are already serving employees of Madras HC are required to obtain NOC from their employer before applying.
- The applicants who are already working in the Madras High Court as employees can also apply for the post and will be eligible to get age relaxations.
Read here about the in-hand Madras High Court Office Assistant Salary
Madras High Court Office Assistant Selection Process FAQs
The selection process involves a written test, a practical test, and an oral test.
Yes you can apply for the exam. However you will be treated as an unreserved candidate.
No it’s not mandatory to know the Tamil language to get selected in the exam but you should have a basic knowledge .
The minimum age is 18 and the maximum age should be 35 for the unreserved category.
The applicant who belong to the the PH category will not get any relaxation apart from relaxation given under their category.