Madras High Court Office Assistant Answer Key: The Madras High Court Office Assistant Answer Key will be available on the official website of the High Court of Madras. According to the selection process proposed by the Court, there will be a written exam followed by a practical test. The High Court will release the answer key of the Madras High Court Office Assistant Exam such that the applicant can reevaluate their performance and calculate their final marks scored by them.
- The applicants must always refer to the official website of Madras High Court to check the Assistant Answer Key.
- The Answer Key carries the key elements such as answers to every question asked in the exam, the format of objecting to errors present on the answer key, the last date to file for objection etc.
- The applicant must always keep their response sheet handy while cross-checking the answers available on the answer key of the Madras HC Office Assistant.
The answer key is very important as it helps the applicant in checking the marks scored by them in the Office Assistant Exam. This will help them in knowing if they have qualified for the examination or not., the answer key is also home to a lot of important information regarding the examination as mentioned here:
- Correct Answer against questions which was asked in the Office Assistant Exam along with the Set number
- To avoid confusion Name of the Examination
- Correct steps to object to errors in the answer key
- Last date to file the objection
- Direct link to register Objection by the candidates
How to Download the Madras High Court Office Assistant Answer Key ?
The Answer Key of Madras HC Office Assistant is normally available once the examination for the post has been over. The High Court releases an interim answer key against which candidates can raise objections. However, upon rectification, the High Court releases a final answer key that is final in all terms. The applicant can follow the steps mentioned below to download the Madras High Court Office Assistant Answer Key
Step 1: Visit the official website of Madras High Court.
Step 2: Upon clicking, official homepage of the Madras High Court will appear. Next, the applicant will find the Answer Key option on the left-hand side of the official homepage of the High Court of Madras.
Step 3: The screen will display answer key page wherein you have to scroll along with the different recruitment names. Click on the link with the name, Madras High Court Office Assistant Answer Key PDF.
Step 4: Thereafter, the applicant can choose the post for which they have taken up the examination and then right-click on the link to open it. Scroll the answer key to find the set number for which he has appeared in the examination of Office Assistant and then compare the answer available on the answer key and the response sheet.
Step 5: In the end, the applicant can download the Madras High Court Answer Key PDF on your device for objecting.
Know how to download Madras High Court Office Assistant Result here
How to Calculate the Marks Using the Madras High Court Office Assistant Answer Key?
The Madras High Court Answer Key is helpful for mainly two purposes i.e. marks calculation and performance evaluation. The application simply uses their response sheet to cross-check the answers they have marked to get an idea of where they stand when it comes to the final selection. Hence, to smoothen the process for the students we have come up with this section on the steps to calculate the marks using the Answer Key of Madras High Court.
- Download the Madras High Court Office Assistant Answer Key from the official answer key page of the High Court.
- open your response sheet and compare the answers available on both PDFs.
- Thereafter, follow the markings scheme followed by the Court i.e. 1 mark for every correct answer and no deductions for the wrong answer.
- Post this, the applicant can count their total correct responses to arrive at the final score of their Madras High Court Exam.
- Thereafter, the applicant can check the Madras High Court Office Assistant Result List to get an idea of their selection.
Read here about the in-hand Madras High Court Office Assistant Salary
How to Raise an Objection in the Answer Key?
Candidates are free to object to the Madras High Court Answer Key. However, while doing so they should keep some points in mind such that they don’t lose out on anything important:
- The applicants have to send the objection to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court, Madras. The email is [email protected]
- The applicant should specify all details. These include Registration Number, Question Booklet Series, Serial Number of the Question Booklet, question number, etc.
- The applicant should specify the objective question numbers, proposed answer options and objector’s answer option.
- The Applicant appearing for the Madras High Court exam should specify his reasons briefly. If the applicant wants to support his queries by way of reference or by way of any judgment or book, the complete citation of the judgment, the title of the book, name of the author, year or edition of the publication, name of the publisher and relevant page number must should be there in the objection. Evidence should also be there as a PDF file.
Check and download the Latest Madras High Court Office Assistant Syllabus here!
Madras High Court Office Assistant Answer Key FAQs
There will be 50 questions asked in the exam.
No, the answer key will not be released for the candidates separately.
The answer key will be released on the official website of madras high court.
Yes, candidates get bonus marks if the queries fall true.
No, the notification is not out yet.