Madras High Court Office Assistant Books- For the Subjects General Studies, Current Affairs, etc
Madras High Court Office Assistant Books are the best resources the applicant can use to ace their written test. The books for the different sections of the MHC Office Assistant helps the applicant in getting well prepared for the topics asked in the examination. The applicant can also get an idea of the basic preparation strategy followed by the applicant previously to ace the Madras High Court Office Assistant Exam.
- The applicant can follow the Madras High Court Office Assistant Books to ace the three sections of the written test.
- The books are available both in the form of Ebooks and Paperback form to ease the preparations of the applicant.
- Apart from all the things relevant for the exam, one of the major things that the applicant must not forget is making a study plan that has room for practicing each stage of the selection process.
Check the Madras High Court Office Assistant Answer Key here
All the applicants who are preparing for the Madras High Court Office Assistant written exam should start their preparation early with the Madras High Court Office Assistant Book. These books not only help in grabbing the concepts of the major topics but also act as a practice set for the Office Assistant Exam. The applicant can also take a cue from the preparation strategy given to tackle the various stages of the Madras High Court Office Assistant.
Best Subject-Wise Books
The applicants who possess the Madras High Court Office Assistant Eligibility Criteria are allowed to appear for the written test of the MHC Office Assistant Exam. However, citing the stiff competition in the first stage of the selection process. The applicant must follow the books crucial for each subject asked in the exam. Therefore, we have compiled the names of the important books the applicant can follow to ace the Office Assistant Exam.
|Subjects||Important Books||Author name||Description|
|General Studies||Quantitative Aptitude||R S Aggarwal||This book is a very important substitute for learning the basics of each chapter of mathematics.|
|General Studies||Fast Track Objective Mathematics||Rajesh Verma||A very good book for practising low to high-level multiple choice based questions.|
|Tamil||Madras High Court Office Assistant, Exam Book in Tamil||Editorial Board||This book contains an explanation of all the important topics of the Tamil Language.|
|Tamil||Madras High Court Office Assistant Exam Books in Tamil Medium||Vvk Subburaj||The candidates can use this book as good practice material for objective questions.|
|General Knowledge||Manorama Year Book||Mammen Mathew||The book comprises the basic summary and concepts of all the subjects asked in the General Knowledge section.|
|General Knowledge||Lucent General Knowledge||Lucent Publication||This book helps practise and learn various concepts of History, Civics, General Science etc for the examination.|
|Current Affairs||Pratiyogita Darpan||Pratiyogita Darpan Editorial Team||The daily current affairs portal has an updated version of current affairs.|
|Current Affairs||The Hindu Editorials||Testbook Youtube Channel||The candidates can use the youtube channel to brush up their daily dose of International and National news.|
Know how to download Madras High Court Office Assistant Result here
Madras HC Office Assistant Preparation Strategy
Even though it appears to be very simple, it is not easy to crack the written examination of the Madras High Court. Also, there are a lot of stages in the selection process of the Office Assistant post. The applicants who are successful in clearing the Madras High Court Office Assistant Cut Off of the different stages will be given the final appointment under the Court.
- Check the Syllabus of the Office Assistant examination- The aspirants should begin with marking the important topics as per the official syllabus of the Office Assistant exam. The Madras High Court Office Assistant Syllabus consists of the important topics usually asked in the examination. Therefore, the applicant must only follow the official syllabus to ace the written examinations.
- Follow Important Books – The applicant should follow the important books which are relevant to the Office Assistant exam. The Madras High Court Office Assistant Books that have been recommended for each subject is followed by the candidates over the year. These books have been found to contain the topics available on the syllabus PDF as released by the recruitment panel. The Aspirants who have followed these books are found to have aced the Madras High Court Office Assistant topics before the written test.
- Frame a study routine – Another crucial thing that aspirants aspiring for the Office Assistant exam is required to do is make a study routine that assures them success in the examination. As we know that the Madras High Court Office Assistant Exam Pattern has three stages and each stage is important to get the final appointment.
- Prepare for the Practical & Oral Test – The third and the last stages of the selection process are the Practical and Oral test resp. In the practical examination, the applicants are required to show their basic skills required to perform the everyday duties as an Office Assistant. While the last stage i.e. oral test checks the mental alertness and overall general observation skills of the applicants. The two stages also account for 50 and 10 marks resp. Thus the applicant must refrain from avoiding them.
- Follow the Mock Tests – The Madras High Court mock tests and previous year papers play a very important role in uplifting the preparations of the applicants required for the written examinations. In fact, with mock tests, the applicants can get an overall idea of where they stand in the race.
Read here about the in-hand Madras High Court Office Assistant Salary here!
Madras High Court Office Assistant Books FAQs
The best books for current Affairs are Pratiyogita Darpan and The Hindu editorials.
The candidate can use the Madras High Court Assistant exam books by Vvk Subburaj.
You can refer to Fast Track Objective Mathematics by Rajesh Verma.
The exam is conducted for 50 marks.
The dates for the exam are not out yet.