Kerala PSC VEO Books
Aspirants need to prepare the best books to stand out in the crowd. In this article, you will find the recommended list of books that you can refer to improve your preparation level for the exam.
- These books are available in any bookstore or online and also can be downloaded from the multiple Kerala PSC VEO Books pdf links available on the internet.
- Selecting the correct sample paper or set of Kerala PSC VEO Books is helpful so that it covers all of the topics and helps save time by giving a better explanation of the topics.
- Aspirants must purchase the Kerala PSC VEO Books that are relevant and are based on the updated syllabus so that they can clear the concepts
- To make this task easier, we have listed all the best books with great reviews available at the best price for aspirants which help aspirants for their preparation.
- Aspirants should refer to past year question papers, question banks, and other best resources to crack the exam in one attempt.
Preparation tips for Kerala PSC VEO Recruitment 2022
These are the preparation tips that will help aspirants to gain relevant knowledge and make practice even better.
- Read newspapers daily to stay updated or go to the Testbook Current Affairs.
- Aspirants are advised to read the entire official notification for avoiding any confusion later.
- Practice from the previous year’s papers for better exam preparation.
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern carefully before starting the exam preparation and attempt free mock test from our app Testbook
Kerala PSC VEO Syllabus 2021
The written test contains the subject like English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, and General Knowledge. The aspirants is also tested in either Tamil, Malayalam, and Kannada skills. These are the below to find out details of the Kerala PSC VEO syllabus.
Section I: Mental Ability and Simple Arithmetic
Section II: Current Affairs and General Knowledge
Section III: General English
Section IV: Regional Language (Kannada, Malayalam, or Tamil)
The Mental Ability and Simple Arithmetic Section of Kerala PSC VEO syllabus consist of topics such as:
- Number System
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Ratios & Proportions
- Time & Distance
- Boats & Streams
- Fundamental Operations
- Problems on Ages
- Profit, Loss, and Discounts
- Permutations & Combinations
- Least Common Multiple (LCM)
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Time and Work
- Problems on squares, cubes
- Allegations & Mixtures
- Non-Verbal Series
- Statements and Arguments
- Data Interpretation
- Number Rankings
- Number Series
- Statements, Inferences and Conclusions
- Arithmetical Reasonings
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Alphabet Series
- Clocks and Calendars
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Embedded Figures
The General Knowledge and Current Affairs section in the Kerala PSC exam pattern will have various questions on:
- Famous Books and their Authors
- Countries and Capitals
- Indian Economy
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas
- Famous Places in India
- Indian History
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Environmental Issues
- Indian Politics
- General Science
- Important Days and Dates
- Indian Parliament
- Current Affairs
The General English Section of Kerala PSC VEO syllabus includes topics like:
- Usage of Articles
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence Arrangements
- Reading Comprehension
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Idioms & Phrases
- Parts of Speech
- Active voice & Passive voice
- Narration Changes
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- One word substitution
- Error Correction
- Paragraph Completion
In the regional language section in the Kerala PSC VEO Syllabus, candidates have the choice to select between Kannada, Tamil, and Malayalam. For each language, the syllabus is the same. It consists of:
- Use of Idioms and Phrases and their meanings
- Simple Sentence Structure
- Common Vocabulary
- Synonyms and Antonyms
Kerala PSC VEO Exam Recommended Books
There are various Kerala PSC VEO Books available in nearby stores and online platforms for better preparation. It is advised to choose best books and relevant for exam and then move ahead with the advanced level textbooks for the preparation. These are the list of Important PSC VEO Books for the candidates who are preparing for this exam.
|General Knowledge||Lucent’s General Knowledge||Vinay karna||–|
|English||High school grammar||Wren and Martin’s||S.Chand|
|A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal||by BS Sijwali.||Arihant|
|Reasoning||Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal||–|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey||–|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma||Arihant|
|Maths||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S.Aggarwal||S.Chand|
|Regional language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)||Basic questions are asked.|
FAQs for Kerala PSC VEO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
Call on 0471-2447201 for general information on related processes. The Under Secretary at the EF Section is reachable at 0471-2546264 for questions regarding the issuance of Admission Tickets. Aspirants can also contact the Under Secretary for the Controller of Examinations for other queries at 0471-2546235. Aspirants also email them with your registration details at [email protected].
However, the official notification for the recruitment of the Kerala PSC VEO is not started.To apply for the Kerala PSC VEO Examination, the aspirants are required to visit the official website of Kerala PSC. The aspirants should then fill the online Kerala PSC Application Form 2021.
Generally the admit will released before 10- 15 days before exam.All registered aspirants for the Kerala PSC VEO examination will receive their admit cards around 10-15 days before the examination day also aspirants can except an email circular from Kerala PSC in this regard, aspirants are advised to visit keep he official Kerala PSC website for further information regarding the notification of the admit card.
The syllabus consists of English Language, Regional Languages such as Tamil, Kannada or Malayalam, Mental Ability and Simple Arithmetic and General Knowledge also a official notification of the detailed syllabus for this examination will be available on the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission once the notification released.
No, aspirants do not require an applicant account to download any information about the syllabus or Kerala PSC exam pattern for this examination.